What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Parki

Bench
mine is going up now

it is not a shot at anyone in the crusade, please dont take it as that

it is a personal reflection of how I feel, nothing more, nothing less

Sorry guys but you are gonna need to pull another reserve in. I just can't do it this week.

I had a corker of an idea for an article lined up, but it just doesn't seem appropriate any more.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah same from me guys, sorry but I have got no idea on what to write. Didn't even know the game was on this week. Been pretty busy with about a thousand tafe assignments due in the next few weeks,a few due this week as well that I prob should be doing. I don't think I can find the time to rattle something up. Sorry guys :(

RABK

Referee
Phew.

Forgot to do the subbing part though, will this cost us points?

4 vs 3 though, we should be sweet.

4 vs 3... diappointing but hopefully we will get the points, and in the end that's all that matters!

Sorry for letting the team down guys. I haven't done it before and I don't plan to ever do it again, but I just couldn't come up with the goods this week.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's the first time all season we haven't made the full compliment of five, but we might just be lucky enough to get away with it if everyone kept to the word limit.

I just realised we were playing Cronulla - now my shot at them in my post seems all the more appropriate.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The result is in guys. As expected, our one man advantage proved the difference, but we managed to score very well. Congrats to PK on another ninety plus score, and to RABK on his continued run of good scores. Disappointing turn out this week, but it happens. Who's up for the next run?

PrideKnight

Bench
I'll take another run, just make sure you tell me when the match is :p

If someone else wants to go on more, i'll sub in though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
They're always the same. Kick-off for the round is tonight, close is Wednesday week at 9pm.

1: PrideKnight
2: Gene Krupa
3: Red and Blue Knight
4:
5:

6: CWBush (c)
7:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Good win guys, no thanks to me though :(

I'm no good this week either, but hopefully I'll be back for the next game.

PrideKnight

Bench
CWBush said:
They're always the same. Kick-off for the round is tonight, close is Wednesday week at 9pm.

1: PrideKnight
2: Gene Krupa
3: Red and Blue Knight
4:
5:

6: CWBush (c)
7:

they are not, that one the other week had like 3 weeks or something

les norton

First Grade
That was because of the test match...wasnt it.

Sorry guys I am swamped at the moment. I want to cry. Put me in at reserve if desperate