What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Gene Krupa

Referee
Forum name: Gene Krupa
F7s team: Newcastle Knights
Position: Lock/Second Row
Junior club: Lions
Debut F7s season: 2004
Favourite Rugby League team: Knights
Hobbies: Scouring garbage bins, lighting fires,
Fave Food: Anything flavourless
Fave movie: 12 Angry Men
Fave song: Two Faces Have I - Ol'55
Fave book: TV Guide
How I got into the F7s: EG made me.
What I'd be doing if I wasnt a forums 7s player: Serving time.
Anything else? Where do all the donut holes go when you eat the donut?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Round one is kicking off tonight and we need to announce a side as soon as possible. We're taking on Souths, with games due in 9pm Wednesday (not the coming one). Who is up for a run?

MrCharisma

Bench
CWBush said:
Round one is kicking off tonight and we need to announce a side as soon as possible. We're taking on Souths, with games due in 9pm Wednesday (not the coming one). Who is up for a run?

Run Me/Bench Me Captain (I know you'll bench me)

I've got a wicked Cheerleader article in mind

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ok, so the current lineup looks something like.

1: The_Joey_Show
2: les_norton
3: MrCharisma
4: chriswalkerbush (c)
5:

6:
7:
8:

Come on guys, who else wants a run?

C'mpn guys who else wants to have a run? Jamie? Paulie?

It's Round 1 guys, we should ALL be wanting to get in have have an early season hit-out!

RABK

Referee
I'm flat out at work, wouldn't be guaranteed of having an article ready by next wednesday.

OK guys and gals, the team has been posted in the game thread. We have Paulie (Jobdog) playing as our fifth man this week... good luck in your debut champ!

Remember the game finishes Wednesday night... only two and a bit days to get those articles in! Mine should be up later today.

BTW Mags, according to the game thread you and I are co-vice-captains. This team's got more leaders than the Labor Party!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
We'll see how we go Matty, I can't promise that it'll be anything special. As long as u lay the foundation up front, I'll finish off ur good work :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
We've got a good lineup provided everyone posts, so let's get off to a good beginning to the year with some solid posts! Of our reserves only Gene has said he's actually available (but we needed to name eight, :lol:)