What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
The sharks, Ducks, Penguins and Canadiens are the teams i think that a re a chance. Detroit will choke.

Although if The caps make it, and it looks like they will do thanks to ovechkin then they will give it a shake

Monk

Referee
The sharks, Ducks, Penguins and Canadiens are the teams i think that a re a chance. Detroit will choke.

Although if The caps make it, and it looks like they will do thanks to ovechkin then they will give it a shake
caps have no chance...

Skeletor

Juniors
The avs have brought the proverbial band back together. Forsberg and Foote are both back on the team and the boys are in the playoffs.

expat steeler

Juniors
yeah FS carries a few nhl games during the week on FS3 i still think. Cant believe i had to find NHL in 'other sports'.. how depressing.
anyway semi finals just decided yesterday.
EAST
NYR v PITT
MON v PHI

WEST
DET v COL
SJ v DAL

my tip is to watch DET V COL. . its wat playoff hockey is all about.

Skeletor

Juniors
Hell yeah. I will be watching every minute I can of the Dead Things/Avs series. Cheering for the Avs to win of course.

expat steeler

Juniors
nice another fellow avs fan...
well heres to hoping there's some kind of form reversal ( helped by forsberg) back for the games at home..
... no win in game 3 and i think they should start warming up the golf swing..

Roll Tide

Juniors
I have a passing interest in it. My grandparents are fans of the Predators, so I'll go for them if they're on tv.

The Caps/Flyers series was fun to watch.

Roll Tide

Juniors
Did anyone see the end of the OT thriller between the Stars and Sharks? I don't know how the players on either team had the energy to stand up after a 2+ hour game, let alone skate!

aphelion

Juniors
Did anyone see the end of the OT thriller between the Stars and Sharks? I don't know how the players on either team had the energy to stand up after a 2+ hour game, let alone skate!

Quadruple overtime, it was a classic.

Conference finals look great. Dallas V Detroit and Pittsburgh V Philly. Lots of bad blood there, it's going to be great.