What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nhl

Sood

Juniors
Nah, this year we needed to malkins legs :p

I think we are the better team. Pens were better in this series, and deserved it, but i think thats because the wings were worn down and injured. They just had nothing left to give. Out of gas.

As for the team next season...

I say no to re signing hossa, unless its on like 4 mill a year or somthing stupid like that. Oh and bye bye conklin, yeh hes a good backup and i do really like the guy, but hes like a standly cup final jinx!

I hope Hudler gets a redic offer sheet - cmon edmonton!

I would be happy to keep samuelsson, but babcock wont stop playing him on the pp ffs! so bye bye sammy

I hope Holmstrom is injured, cause if he isnt, it might be time to retire. Hope he is just injured.

Oh and thank you roosters for completing my misery on a wonderful saturday! :lol:

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Nah, this year we needed to malkins legs :p

I think we are the better team. Pens were better in this series, and deserved it, but i think thats because the wings were worn down and injured. They just had nothing left to give. Out of gas.

As for the team next season...

I say no to re signing hossa, unless its on like 4 mill a year or somthing stupid like that. Oh and bye bye conklin, yeh hes a good backup and i do really like the guy, but hes like a standly cup final jinx!

I hope Hudler gets a redic offer sheet - cmon edmonton!

I would be happy to keep samuelsson, but babcock wont stop playing him on the pp ffs! so bye bye sammy

I hope Holmstrom is injured, cause if he isnt, it might be time to retire. Hope he is just injured.

Oh and thank you roosters for completing my misery on a wonderful saturday! :lol:

LOL and how do you think I feel after the All Blacks miserable display? My only hope left is the Black Caps...and that's a worry!!

Red Wings should use Abalakder more I reckon. He was way awesome in games 1 and 2.

Sood

Juniors
Yeh scratching abdelkader was probably a mistake. We needed the youth, and he was hot.

Not sure if he willl be with the big team next year, i think they might keep him in the AHL for 1 more season and bring him up for injuries.
Helm & Ericsson will be up for sure.

Which means we will have to let go a defensmen.

Stuart might have been to blame for both goals yesterday, but you have to loose 4 games to loose, and scoring 1 goal isnt good enough anyways. He also has a no trade clause. the guy must feel like crap right now.

I think it will be bye bye lebda.

And yes, relying on the black caps.... :lol: you had to know they would let you down. lol

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Watched the Stanley Cup game 7 match.

Pittsburgh V Detroit.

Awesome game, had it all one-timers, dekes, smashes, injuries and the way they come on and off is awesome. Think I am hooked.
Really impressed with the skill and toughness, and the way they skate, f**k me must skate before they walk.
P.S. I have bought NHL on Xbox to learn more.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Di anyone see the '09 NHL awards?!?!

I d idn't but I'm just folloiwng up on it and hey how coold and awesome was it seeing Vladdy!! Yah!! And Mr Larionov too. Always looking cool with his professor look. haha!

Monk

Referee
ill try and buy NHL 10 when it comes out on PS3, ill try and follow it next season.

Go Dallas.!

Sood

Juniors
Pretty happy with how all my fav teams did at the draft yesterday. TB, Oilers and Wings did real well.
So now i think i can move on and look forward to next year. :cool:

Looks like Hossa is on his way out. Think he wants to much money. Dont care, the guy cant score when it counts.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
So much transfer news going on!! LOL.

Mr Hossa has gone to the Blackhawks that's probably the big then from the Red Wings point of view

Ensane

Juniors
i hate off-season, although the silver lining is this year starts early due to the Winter Olympics in Vancouver 2010.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah that's true, but I think it is time for them to start everything fresh and push thier young one is and let them learn. Hopefully they've all learnt something from Joe. Plus Foote is still there anyway.

Ensane

Juniors
yeah although Foote's on the decline and an overpaid fossil, he should be given the captaincy until Stastny is ready for hopefully 2010/11. depressing that im already looking ahead to the next season..

anyways things could be worse..could be a wings fan ;-)

Sood

Juniors
Avs are tanking again this year it seems.
Hey why not.. it worked for the pens, and its looking good for chicago.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
yeah although Foote's on the decline and an overpaid fossil, he should be given the captaincy until Stastny is ready for hopefully 2010/11. depressing that im already looking ahead to the next season..

anyways things could be worse..could be a wings fan ;-)

LMAO there is NO comparion. We still sit with 4 stanley cups in the past severasl years. Colorado has 2 :p

Ensane

Juniors
yeah have to say i envy the red wings.. im still waiting for their supposed inevitable decline. the old wings/avs rivalry is long dead which is a shame. i dont think anyone has handled the post lockout era as poorly as the avs.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I miss that old rivalry that's for sure.

Everyone seems to think and especially this year the Red Wings will go off and fall to bits etc only because they happen to have lost out to the Pens, but I hardly think that will be the case. And it's getting on my nerves, I find a lot of people just don't like seeing successful teams and have more fun in watching teams fail rather then breath success but because the Red Wings are one of the few in the current league that happen to be more successful regularly especially in playoffs it just irks people.

I don't see things looking down for them they'll be back next year, it might not be for a stanely cup or anything but one loss isn't the end for them, and despite contract to what others say they aren't OLD!

Latest posts