What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines

God-King Dean

Immortal
haha, looks like nothing has changed.

"We have no idea how we are gonna play."
-Nightingale.

Typical Price. Game plan: pass to Merrin & Dugan, & hope.

anth20

First Grade
This has Price written all over it

Run around aimlessly then how Dugan can do it all

Twenty10

Juniors
Price has started the year where he left the last. With NFI. At least try and use some decent interchanges. ffs

BennyV

Referee
Pfft, we look shit...we are looking at the spoon here if we play anything like this in season proper. I think I'll be on board with the pessimists by the end of this tournament.

Ace-STi

Juniors
Had a multi picked first 7 and thought c'mon boys we got dis...

Just lost 120!!!

From only 2 bucks but still!!!

Twenty10

Juniors
We really look unfit. That's a worry. No cohesion. No team unity. No f**king idea. I've seen enough in that 18 minutes to know nothing will change in 2014 until the chinless price f**ks off

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Relax guys it's a micky mouse comp. Wouldn't be reading too much into it. I mean Parra beat Easts for f**ks sake!

Wish there was a one's comp
Dugan would smash them
No passing required

I know a nines tournament isn't a benchmark for how a season may pan out but.........

anth20

First Grade
Might be a mickey mouse comp bit fk me the basics of footy are still there and we sucked at them

BennyV

Referee
Relax guys it's a micky mouse comp. Wouldn't be reading too much into it. I mean Parra beat Easts for f**ks sake!

And we could only score 1 try against a 2nd string souffs side with all but 2 of our best players. Plus we got 5 against us. We are screwed this year