What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines

kit66

Bench
Is any of this to be screened on Free to Air or is it for Murdoch supporters only ?

TheRev

Coach
Live and Exclusive on Fox.
Yah I have my Fox scheduled to come off the $10 plan to the Sports Plan this Saturday the 15th..

I loathe the Foxtel monopoly.. but until a competitor like FetchTV get some sort of NRL rights (even delayed), were stuck.

TruSaint

Referee
Current Sportsbet.com.au odds (as of 12 February)

$4.50 New Zealand Warriors
$8.00 Newcastle Knights
$9.00 Gold Coast Titans
$9.00 Penrith Panthers
$10 Cronulla Sharks
$10 St. George Illawarra
$11 Brisbane Broncos
$17 Parramatta Eels
$17 North Queensland Cowboys
$17 Manly Sea Eagles
$21 South Sydney Rabbitohs
$21 Sydney Roosters
$26 Wests Tigers
$26 Melbourne Storm
$41 Canberra Raiders
$41 Canterbury Bulldogs

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Went out to Otara Scorpions club today to meet the boys. f**k they look fit - I reckon we're a good chance.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
That's me and the Mrs holding the painting with the signatures on it.

00095357-Photo.jpg

Kuro

Juniors
We've now dropped to $8.
Second favourites equal with Knights and Sharks.

Also, I noticed that Runciman wasn't selected on the team list but judging by the dragons.com.au gallery, he is went over? Was it a late inclusion or is he just over there to help promote?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Charly was there - don't know if he's playing or not, but I would assume he is if he travelled with the team.

Highland Saint

Juniors
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15
Game 1. Sharks v Knights – 12.35pm (local time)
Game 2. Wests Tigers v Titans – 1pm
Game 3. Roosters v Eels – 1.25pm
Game 4. Broncos v Bulldogs – 1.50pm
Game 5. Warriors v Raiders – 2.25pm
Game 6. Sea Eagles v Cowboys – 2.50pm
Game 7. Storm v Panthers – 3.15pm
Game 8. Rabbitohs v Dragons – 3.40pm
Game 9. Sharks v Wests Tigers – 4.20pm
Game 10. Knights v Titans – 4.45pm
Game 11. Roosters v Broncos – 5.10pm
Game 12. Eels v Bulldogs – 5.35pm
Game 13. Warriors v Sea Eagles – 6.10pm
Game 14. Raiders v Cowboys – 6.35pm
Game 15. Storm v Rabbitohs – 7pm
Game 16. Panthers v Dragons – 7.25pm
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16
Game 17. Sharks v Titans – 12pm
Game 18. Knights v Wests Tigers – 12.25pm
Game 19. Roosters v Bulldogs – 12.50pm
Game 20. Eels v Broncos – 1.15pm
Game 21. Warriors v Cowboys – 1.45pm
Game 22. Raiders v Sea Eagles – 2.10pm
Game 23. Storm v Dragons – 2.35pm
Game 24. Panthers v Rabbitohs – 3pm
1st Quarter-Final (1st Blue v 2nd Green)– 3.30pm
2nd Quarter-Final (1st Green v 2nd Blue) – 3.55pm
3rd Quarter-Final (1st Yellow v 2nd Red) – 4.20pm
4th Quarter-Final (1st Red v 2nd Yellow) – 4.45pm
1st Semi-Final (Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2)– 5.45pm
2nd Semi-Final (Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4)– 6.10pm
Final – 7.30pm

dino2170

Juniors
i think the local time is 2hrs in front of us so we play 1.40pm and 5.25pm. I cannot wait to see some footy any footy. I will probably see the first game tape the tv until 1.40 and see the rest of the day on foxtell. Unfortunately i need to go to the soccer fields for about an hr or two.

GT0007

Juniors
Naming a strong team is great but it doesnt guarantee anything, we dont actually have many 'individual freaks' in our 1st grade Squad, the only guys who are going to really surprise the opposition are Dugan, Quinlan & Widdop (though Widdop is staying home), granted most of the best players were left home by opposition teams, so that evens the playing field.

If we go well in the 9's, it will be because we play well as a team unit, and frankly its been a while since we have had any killer instinct or attacking structure on the field.

Thats why imo Price is playing such a strong squad, he wants to use the 9's to build confidence so they can start the NRL season in the right mindset.

Don't forget Morris who in my opinion will be in the top 5 players in 9's football. I'm looking forward to watching Quinlan as he's electric, a decent offender and backs up like Terry Lamb so watch out for his 5 pointers. Farrell could go well too. Trent Merrin will create havoc as will Ah Mah & Rein in the forwards. I only think we have faired well in the odds as the top teams have rested players but don't underestimate the youngsters in all teams. Really what will win games is completing sets and if u can manage that and defend as well as the other team ur a pretty good chance

dino2170

Juniors
there is an app for all nines games live feed apparently, described in the following thread- NRL live app is here- in the rugby league- australia forum

jenninga

First Grade
Don't forget Morris who in my opinion will be in the top 5 players in 9's football. I'm looking forward to watching Quinlan as he's electric, a decent offender and backs up like Terry Lamb so watch out for his 5 pointers. Farrell could go well too. Trent Merrin will create havoc as will Ah Mah & Rein in the forwards. I only think we have faired well in the odds as the top teams have rested players but don't underestimate the youngsters in all teams. Really what will win games is completing sets and if u can manage that and defend as well as the other team ur a pretty good chance

Only if we play schoolkids.