What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nines

FlameThrower

Bench
Saw Roosters game Vs Broncos, they look sharp, Eels on fire against the Dogs who played like we did, that is not prepared and no cohesion.
Parra played with energy and some of the no names in the squad showed good skills. Noted Warren Smith mentioned Chase Stanlely showed up with defensive lapse.
For me, Warriors are hot favourites....this how they play all season...!fingers cross we can do better in 2nd game, a win would be good....it's Vs Panthers and Soward will be itching to stick it to us!,,,

TruSaint

Referee
Anyway, if we'd won today or do really well in the next game some would be going "oh wow good call sending a strong team".

Happy to be proven wrong.
More than happy. Been waiting for a little footy for tooooo long.
Lets see how we go against Soward's mob.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Relax? We get belted and look like the worst team in the comp and you want us to relax? Everyone else putting in. We were absolute rubbish. Any optimism the fans had as been stuck right up our asses. We were supposed to have one of the better teams over there!! All I can say is if we don't win the next game there'll be instant pressure on team.

I'll pass judgement after the charity shield. I'm not going to to get worried after a game of nines.

watatank

Coach
It's 9s, not 7s. You can still play rugby league with 9 players with some adjustments and we couldn't even do that despite watching everyone else play.

TheRev

Coach
Yar its just frustrating to see the exact style of 'oh... what do we do now' in attack we have been watching for 2 years... its the worst sense of dejavu.

And im very happy we sent our strongest side, we need to score some points and get some confidence for the NRL season, if we cant do that in the broken play of 9's, FMD.... anyway were up again in 20 minutes, lets see what we can do.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I hope this isn't a sign of things to come with Merrin.

Forcing stupid offloads. Just needs to tuck the ball under his arm.

Collateral

Coach
Good to see we haven't deviated from our "put up a bomb" attacking game plane.

Defence still not moving up & letting the attack come to them.

Expect another year of the same shit.

I'm not fussed about whether we win or lose but I am interested in how we perform as a team. So far it looks like more of the same from the gimp coach.

cussy

Juniors
Dumb dumb dumb dumb- need rein out of there and start with Garvey. Get rid of green as well.