What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 27 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
All Blacks aren’t much better, not following too closely but I think this is the battle to avoid the spoon?
I'd say we're much better than a team who got beaten 67-27, especially as they were 20-3 up.

I don't think the All Blacks are as far away as people want to say they are (media, mostly). Beat Ireland in a quarter-final last year when it counted. 1 point off SA in the final with 14 men, and a disallowed try that should have stood. Yep, one shit performance at home to Argentina but then got within one score of SA (double world champions) twice in the cauldron of SA, because of little mistakes.

Robertson is 7 games and a couple of months in, as opposed to Erasmus who has been with SA forever. We'll get better. And I'm not even a sycophant, I generally don't care too much.