What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 27 2024 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Meth

Staff member
game could have been interesting at 26-16 with Tigers well in it and Dylan Brown just getting injured, then along comes Api with that stupid f**king tip tackle. The Queen milked it for all he was worth but i think he was going to be binned regardless.
Queen felt the contact and dove into the ground himself.

Yeah, I basically thought Gutherson did some of the heavy lifting in that tackle as well.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I guess as bad as it gets for us, we can content ourselves that we aren't Tigers fans. Widely known they haven't been to the finals for 13 years since that fateful loss to us, and now a hat trick of wooden spoons, but they've also only made to the finals twice in 19 years since they won the GF.

And they look light years off getting back there. They are absymal. Let's see how long Galvin wants to ride that ghost train for

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I guess as bad as it gets for us, we can content ourselves that we aren't Tigers fans. Widely known they haven't been to the finals for 13 years since that fateful loss to us, and now a hat trick of wooden spoons, but they've also only made to the finals twice in 19 years since they won the GF.

And they look light years off getting back there. They are absymal. Let's see how long Galvin wants to ride that ghost train for
I would be looking forward with some positivity if I was them. They debuted a truckload of really good talent this season that’s only going to get better, and for next year so far Luai, Turuva, Bird and Hunt are nice additions

Bula Galvin Luai and Koroisau is a pretty nice unit to build around

Big Marn

Bench
I would be looking forward with some positivity if I was them. They debuted a truckload of really good talent this season that’s only going to get better, and for next year so far Luai, Turuva, Bird and Hunt are nice additions

Bula Galvin Luai and Koroisau is a pretty nice unit to build around
i havent checked the stats at all so this might be a bad take, but did Klemmer phone it in all season?

Latest posts