What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW 2024 - Parramatta Eels

hineyrulz

Post Whore
GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Gazzamatta

Coach
I got my eels NRLW season ticket in the post yesterday.

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF
My Grandie finally got her membership pack yesterday and no cap. Is anything ever delivered on time.
Im wondering if those that donated their membership last year have got their "special shirts"?
And whats the go with this years membership? Not even a request to donate again.

Gronk

Staff member
My Grandie finally got her membership pack yesterday and no cap. Is anything ever delivered on time.
Im wondering if those that donated their membership last year have got their "special shirts"?
And whats the go with this years membership? Not even a request to donate again.
I ordered a hoodie too and no sign of that. I really only bought a season ticket etc to give money to the club.

Which brings us to our 2020 donation … yes I do recall being promised a shirt with all our names on it. 🥸

Gronk

Staff member
They created a limited edition series to remember the year our premiership drought started. They accidentally sent yours to this woman:
View attachment 52124
Fair call. Out there somewhere in a third world country is a optimistically pre-printed stockpile of my personalised premiership celebratory tshirts for 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20.

Gronk

Staff member
Nice interview with Kennedy Cherrington. A well spoken intelligent and grounded human. We're lucky to have her in the squad.

Latest posts