What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW / HNWP 2024 - Parramatta Eels

King-Gutho94

Coach
We should have a look at rugby 7's. Olympics over now, might be able to pick up some players looking to try something different for a couple of years
I am sure the Roosters and that will be all over it.

I reckon PVL might offer incentives for some of those girls to come across to really rub union's nose into the dirt.

The NRLW is getting bigger every year and will have more funding & backing behind it then the 7s Rugby you would think.

JokerEel

Coach
I am sure the Roosters and that will be all over it.

I reckon PVL might offer incentives for some of those girls to come across to really rub union's nose into the dirt.

The NRLW is getting bigger every year and will have more funding & backing behind it then the 7s Rugby you would think.

I assume there will be a few snapped up

Below is the female team from the last Olympics..

Australian Women’s Sevens Team for Tokyo 2020

Shannon Parry
Sharni Williams
Faith Nathan
Dominique Du Toit
Emma Tonegato
Evania Pelite
Charlotte Caslick
Madison Ashby
Tia Hinds*
Sariah Paki
Demi Hayes
Maddison Levi*

Gherkin

Juniors
I assume there will be a few snapped up

Below is the female team from the last Olympics..

Australian Women’s Sevens Team for Tokyo 2020

Shannon Parry
Sharni Williams
Faith Nathan
Dominique Du Toit
Emma Tonegato
Evania Pelite
Charlotte Caslick
Madison Ashby
Tia Hinds*
Sariah Paki
Demi Hayes
Maddison Levi*
I don't think we even need to limit it to the Australian team. Surely some of the girls from other countries wouldn't mind living in Australia for half a year earning good money