What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRLW / HNWP 2024 - Parramatta Eels

From the CEO Email.

I am pleased to confirm that the core group of our NRLW squad will return next year, and many of them have signed on for 2025 and beyond. This is important for our program as the NRLW competition expands by two extra teams next year meaning the competition for players has been stronger than ever. I also look forward to confirming some additional signings over the coming weeks.

Taneka Todhunter extends to 2026​

Author parraeels.com.au Tue 15 Oct 2024, 12:30 PM

The Parramatta Eels are delighted to announce that Taneka Todhunter has extended her contract with the Club until 2026.​

“The Parramatta Eels are delighted that Taneka Todhunter has re-signed for the next two seasons,” said Parramatta Eels General Manager of Football Mark O’Neill.
“Taneka took her performance to the next level this season, and we are thrilled that our core group of NRLW players have decided to stay in the Blue & Gold”.

Born in Dubbo, the Wiradjuri Goannas junior is proud that she made the move from regional rugby league to first grade competition in Sydney.
“I am so grateful to the Parramatta Eels for their support in my NRLW journey,” said Taneka Todhunter.
“Moving from regional NSW presented many challenges, but I found my feet when I joined the Parramatta Eels in 2023.
“We are a connected group of strong sportswomen, and I cannot wait to get stuck in again with the squad in 2025,” she added.
The inspirational 22-year-old continues to reach her goals having achieved representation status with the Indigenous All Stars (2024), NSW U19 Country (2021), NSW U19 State of Origin (2021), and was awarded Vocational Player of the Year (NRLW) in 2024.

Latest posts