What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Observations on Supporters

tiger_nick

Bench
Out of all Sydney clubs the Sharks seem to have the smallest supporter base in Sydney. Does anybody disagree?

Knightmare

Coach
Don't know, but they've got plenty of hotties supporting them! Let's just say that Toyota Park is the one ground I go to where watching the footy isn't the number 1 priority for me :LOL:

sunny

I agree Nick. Sharks fans are rare in person. Most people I know who live there support St George.

Funny signature too :lol:

simon says

First Grade
tiger_nick said:
Out of all Sydney clubs the Sharks seem to have the smallest supporter base in Sydney. Does anybody disagree?

Agreed,but to make up for that they have bloody gorgeous cheergirls and somehotties back at Northies too.

Special K

Coach
The Sharks are one of the most supported teams on the central coast along with the tigers and bulldogs. Its amazing how many teens follow the sharks on the CC.

borat

Bench
Tigers and Raiders fans are always screaming blue murder after every rep team is announced because they are 100% certain that comunists or aliens have infiltrated the selectors and denied their side of the 6 to 7 rep jerseys they rightly deserved.

Raiders fans are always happy with their clubs non recruitment policy because their lower grades are full of internationals in the making, that just never make it.

tiger_nick

Bench
borat said:
Tigers and Raiders fans are always screaming blue murder after every rep team is announced because they are 100% certain that comunists or aliens have infiltrated the selectors and denied their side of the 6 to 7 rep jerseys they rightly deserved.

:lol: Find it funny that Brent Kite didnt get a look in for SOO this year? Wonder why?

Still I suppose you win out because I support 'a pathetic rubble of a team' who are on the way down.

tiger_nick

Bench
sunny said:
I agree Nick. Sharks fans are rare in person. Most people I know who live there support St George.

Funny signature too :lol:

I live in the Shire and I find most people over 40 support Saints while those under 40 support the Sharks. Yet to meet anyone who dosen't live in the Shire who supports them.

borat

Bench
tiger_nick said:
:lol: Find it funny that Brent Kite didnt get a look in for SOO this year? Wonder why?

Still I suppose you win out because I support 'a pathetic rubble of a team' who are on the way down.

Your not bitter are Nick?

smeghead

Bench
I find that Dragons fans tend to be the types who enjoy watching Paulie Shore films and touching themselves.

simon says

First Grade
smeghead said:
I find that Dragons fans tend to be the types who enjoy watching Paulie Shore films and touching themselves.

I remember seeing a lot of them crying around footy games,first at Oki and then at the footy stadium.

I reckon the next time the Tigers play Saints that vendors set up crying stations with plenty of tissues and a hotline to lifeline.....you would clean up and save lives.

Cheers.:lol:

aids

Bench
smeghead said:

they call it wheezing the juice

Bernster

Juniors
*Roosters fans are nice people (Can't say much for the team though)
*Brisbane Fans are downright arrogant and think that their team own Queensland
*Knights fans are passionate
*Parramatta Souths and West Tigers are the biggest bandwagoners
*Doggies supporters are funny and misunderstood
*Storm supporters are just as funny as Bulldogs supporters

brook

First Grade
Special K said:
The Sharks are one of the most supported teams on the central coast along with the tigers and bulldogs. Its amazing how many teens follow the sharks on the CC.

I've always found it was the tigers, parramatta and souths that have the really huge central coast supporter bases - could just be the people I know though

Latest posts