What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Frank Lampard Goal Tally in 07/08

Bumble

First Grade
I'll have to rely on stats as long as Lampard's detractors rely on "LOLZ FAT FRANK IS CRAP MISSED A PENALTY AT THE WORLD CUP ROFL"

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Fat Frank's set pieces are sh1t, BTW.

He must demand to take them, because I'm farked if I know how he keeps getting the job.

El Coconuto

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:

Hahaha, just drive the dagger in why don't ya hybird! ;-) Hahaha, it's soooo true! Who would've ever thought I'd be calling for Graeme Le Saux to return!

Eddie.

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:

He must demand to take them, because I'm farked if I know how he keeps getting the job.

He used to be quite a deadly direct free kick taker. However his indirect deleivery in the box and corners have resembled lobs the past season and a half. Im not sure what the story is but i would much prefer to see the likes of Robben, Ballack and co given some opportunities from dead ball situations.

Bumble

First Grade
Eddie. said:
He used to be quite a deadly direct free kick taker. However his indirect deleivery in the box and corners have resembled lobs the past season and a half. Im not sure what the story is but i would much prefer to see the likes of Robben, Ballack and co given some opportunities from dead ball situations.

I would agree with that. I've never praised his corner and free kick delivery. Take the free kicks when they are a shot at goal, and leave the rest to someone else and just camp on the edge of the area for the ball to roll out...

Eddie.

Bench
We have lift off Everyone!

Just 2 games in. Super Frank lifts Chelsea to a 2-1 win at Reading.

I will have to check the replay despite watching it live. Although at first glance suggests it was not deflected!!

Super Frank!!

BTW - He was superb tonight, MOM for me. Get that plodder Ballack out of there for good.

Eddie.

Bench
Well here i am back again 3 days later.

Super Frank calmly slots away the spot kick in the cauldron of Anfield to get Chelsea a vital point.

All you Super Frank baggers can hush hush when he bags another 20 this season, which weill be a few more then his good pal Stevie G.

Eddie.

Bench
Next Super Frank Watch -

Portsmouth 25/8/2007 v Portsmouth @ Stamford Bridge

Current Tally - 2

Target - Standard 20

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Eddie. said:
Well here i am back again 3 days later.

Super Frank calmly slots away the spot kick in the cauldron of Anfield to get Chelsea a vital point.

All you Super Frank baggers can hush hush when he bags another 20 this season, which weill be a few more then his good pal Stevie G.

Lampard will score plenty. However, Gerrard is twice the player.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was gifted a shot last night form one of the lamest penalties ever

Eddie.

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
Lampard will score plenty. However, Gerrard is twice the player.

I would say on over the last year Gerrard's form has been more explosive.

However to say he is twice the player is rubbish. Gerrard has never done anything significent for England, and when you look at Lampards fantastic record in the premiership you dont have twice the player in gerrard.

Lampard might not be pretty at times, but look at the bottom line, 20+ goals the last 4 season, 2 premierships, and 6 trophys. Playing as Chelsea's number 1 central midfielder.

fish eel

Immortal
I wsh Ballack was fit, then he would have run rings around fatty in the friendly this week

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do you all have to piss and moan about who's better?

As a West Ham fan I don't much care for Frank Lampard but the guy is an excellent player and he has that rare quality of being a match winner.

I do rate Gerrard slightly above Fat Frank but nothing close to "twice the player".

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Eddie. said:
I would say on over the last year Gerrard's form has been more explosive.

However to say he is twice the player is rubbish. Gerrard has never done anything significent for England, and when you look at Lampards fantastic record in the premiership you dont have twice the player in gerrard.

Lampard might not be pretty at times, but look at the bottom line, 20+ goals the last 4 season, 2 premierships, and 6 trophys. Playing as Chelsea's number 1 central midfielder.

Neither of them have done anything significant for England. They can't play together.

Bumble

First Grade
fish eel said:
I wsh Ballack was fit, then he would have run rings around fatty in the friendly this week

Here we go again...:lol::lol:

drop it fishman. Ballack is garbage these days.

Dragooner

Bench
Haven't you all realised that Ballack went from one of the best players in the world to a bench player at Chelsea. Chelsea f*cked up his career, simple as that!

Bumble

First Grade
Saint Dragon said:
Haven't you all realised that Ballack went from one of the best players in the world to a bench player at Chelsea. Chelsea f*cked up his career, simple as that!

They probably did.

But I don't really care. :lol:

Latest posts