What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL "little things that piss you off" thread

CJG 182

Juniors
OoooH Wat a tough one ...Watch out Gene! I'd be worried if i was you..i mean its O'Doyle... woah! :roll: :clap:

NPK

Bench
Just been to the shops..

1. People (staff usually) who hang around just outside the exit of the hallways where the toilets are, and smoke. The whole hallway ends up smelling of smoke and I'm sure that's illegal nowadays anyway.

2. People who have their little stalls in the middle of shopping centres and try to get your attention to buy whatever they are selling. I try not to make contact but they still say hello and show one of their brochures at me, and I say "No thanks" and they get all rude and pissed off. Assholes :evil: :

3. Spruikers. Hate them and can't even understand what they are saying half the time because their PA system sounds so muffled.

Alba

Coach
Alba said:
-dirty old men
-people who eat with their mouths open (so fkn annoying especially on public transport #-o )
-backstabbing
-liars
-people who dont clean up after themselves (ie. my sister without fail leaves breadcrumbs on the bench every time she makes toast)
-when my sister leaves the butter out of the fridge and it goes all soft n smells funny ...
-Sydney Roosters :oops:

too many things annoy the hell outta me to write it all down!!

*bump*

also i'd like to add that it really grinds my gears when someone says "hi how are you" and u say "good thanks how are you" and they dont say anything .. it is SO annoying!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Alba said:
also i'd like to add that it really grinds my gears when someone says "hi how are you" and u say "good thanks how are you" and they dont say anything .. it is SO annoying!

Fecking reckon

Goldthorpe

Bench
Alba said:
*bump*

I agree, I always ask the customer [Usually old people] how they are and when they don't reply I just say 'That's good!' then they look at me strange.

I also hate it when you ask the client how much weight will be on the application and their response is 'A fair bit'.....Ok.

Latest posts