What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OFFICIAL New South Wales team, Game 2

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hahaha

NSW selectors, hahahahaha

21 man squad, hahahaha

So Brett Kimmorley and a manly prop are the reason we lost....ahhahahahha

But they keep thier jobs.

Do they select Kimmorley just to spit at him later?

But they keep thier jobs.

bwahahahahahaha

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont know what goes through the heads of some of these selectors. I mean this 21 man squad is just ridiculous. And out of the 21 we cant work out who's going to play where.

For starters they picked 4 centres, and only 3 front rowers. If I recall teams have only 2 centres. And Beau Scott ahead of Michael Jennings is f***d. So once again we'll probably see Idris come off the bench what a waste that'll be again.

Once again we're one less prop down, why no Snowden, Mannah, Douglas.

I mean I hear Weyman's in doubt, and should he be ruled out, that means we're down to 2 props out of 21. Who's going to play prop out of the 21 players already being named, apart from of course White and King.

I mean its just ridiculous.

Fein

First Grade
I dont know what goes through the heads of some of these selectors. I mean this 21 man squad is just ridiculous. And out of the 21 we cant work out who's going to play where.

For starters they picked 4 centres, and only 3 front rowers. If I recall teams have only 2 centres. And Beau Scott ahead of Michael Jennings is f***d. So once again we'll probably see Idris come off the bench what a waste that'll be again.

Once again we're one less prop down, why no Snowden, Mannah, Douglas.

I mean I hear Weyman's in doubt, and should he be ruled out, that means we're down to 2 props out of 21. Who's going to play prop out of the 21 players already being named, apart from of course White and King.

I mean its just ridiculous.

It's a f**king joke isn't it.

Every man and his dog can see how well that Snowden is playing but noooooo, not these genius selectors.

Have NSW declared the Origin concept dead and I haven't heard the news, by any chance?

Lambretta

First Grade
bullsh*t. Let me see, who's opinion should I take: Wayne Bennett's, or some f**kwit Tigers supporter having a cry? I think I'll go with the former.

Mind you, Lawrence definitely should have been picked (at the least) ahead of Idris. Better player with more experience. And if Galloway isn't injured then he should have got a run ahead of the cream puff White. There's a bees dick between Ennis and Farah as far as I'm concerned, so I'm happy whichever way they jump between those two.

I am full of the man love for Beau Scott. He is my first pick in fantasy football every year.

But the main reason you'd pick him is for his defensive abilities. He is the man protecting Soward in the defensive line at St George and he does one hell of a job with it.

But if you want to play Beau on the right side, you need someone electric alongside him. Jamal sausage fingers Idris and Timana used to be half decent on the left but oopss I appear to be on the right Tahu are not electric. Lawrence and Jennings are electric and neither are there, so Scott will get a game and then partially get the blame when we lose again.

These selectors f**king blow.

Fein

First Grade
:crazy::lol:

5 times is a bit of a stretch but Lawrence is a much better footballer than Scott.

Just so you know that those that disagree with you aren't actually sticking pins into a Beau Scott voodoo doll, Scott is very solid at club level.

league

Juniors
Who said I don't care about defence? FFS you people are deluded. Defence is not our problem, attack is.

Go back and look at the tries we scored in game one. All lucky tries, most of them off kicks with lucky bounces. Nothing at all creative or constructive in attack. If you disagree I can't help you and can only assume you are watching different games.

And still not one person has answered the questions about Scott's attack. Is it that hard?

So Jennings or Lawrence would bring a creative and constructive attack?? I thought that was the job of the half and 5/8. Jennings was going to call the shots and make the 5th tackle plays? Or was it Lawrence that's going to kick us out of trouble???:lol:

as for Gasnier forcing Scott back to second row, if Gasnier was to return to the Tigers as left centre then Lawrence would be dropped all together from FG.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
:crazy::lol:

Once again, laugh and ridicule but don't provide any answers. You clearly fail to see my point.

I for one will not blame Beau Scott when we lose again. I have nothing against Scott, but picking him in this Origin side borders on absurd. The blame falls squarely with Loz and co. and Bellamy.

Fein

First Grade
So Jennings or Lawrence would bring a creative and constructive attack?? I thought that was the job of the half and 5/8. Jennings was going to call the shots and make the 5th tackle plays? Or was it Lawrence that's going to kick us out of trouble???

as for Gasnier forcing Scott back to second row, if Gasnier was to return to the Tigers as left centre then Lawrence would be dropped all together from FG.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

f**k you're blind.

Has the wanker even learned to tackle yet?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
So Jennings or Lawrence would bring a creative and constructive attack?? I thought that was the job of the half and 5/8. Jennings was going to call the shots and make the 5th tackle plays? Or was it Lawrence that's going to kick us out of trouble???:lol:

Again, twisting my argument. You're pathetic. Jennings and Lawrence are actually dangerous with ball in hand. They both can, you know, score points?

That's obviously too difficult for you to understand.

:lol:

Isn't even worth a response.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Who said I don't care about defence? FFS you people are deluded. Defence is not our problem, attack is.

Go back and look at the tries we scored in game one. All lucky tries, most of them off kicks with lucky bounces. Nothing at all creative or constructive in attack. If you disagree I can't help you and can only assume you are watching different games.

And still not one person has answered the questions about Scott's attack. Is it that hard?

Our lack of points came from picking a centre as a 5/8 how much ball did Cooper, Idris, Tahu, Hayne or Morris get in that game??? And how many sets did NSW have on there line? Not many. Our kicking game was sh*t house and our feild position for attack struggled because of it.

Fein

First Grade
Our lack of points came from picking a centre as a 5/8 how much ball did Cooper, Idris, Tahu, Hayne or Morris get in that game??? And how many sets did NSW have on there line? Not many. Our kicking game was sh*t house and our feild position for attack struggled because of it.

So why in God's name is potentially picking Scott going to improve the team?

That's the crux of what Hybrid is asking you Dragons fans.

abpanther

Staff member
FMD I can't believe they picked Beau Scott, sure he's great defensively but if we're gonna pull out the miracle @ Suncorp we need to score points, and he ain't much help in that department.

You know before this season I was thinking that NSW finally has some young talent in the backline to maybe win this SOO series, guys like Hayne, Morris, Jennings, Lawrence, etc, gave me some hope. But of course the selectors decide to pick guys like Gidley, Tahu, Cooper, and now Scott.

Oh and can someone (anyone) please show me where Champion 'destroyed' or 'owned' Michael Jennings last week? Coz f**k me I watched that game and while I thought Souths were very very good, I didn't see Champion do anything special. Not knocking him as a player, and I would much have preferred to see him picked over Scott or Tahu, but seems like some Souths fans are starting to make up sh*t.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
5 times is a bit of a stretch but Lawrence is a much better footballer than Scott.

Just so you know that those that disagree with you aren't actually sticking pins into a Beau Scott voodoo doll, Scott is very solid at club level.

Much better footballer I can't agree with that.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
So why in God's name is potentially picking Scott going to improve the team?

That's the crux of what Hybrid is asking you Dragons fans.

We leaked numerous SOFT tries down that right side, hence Scott at right centre. I would go with Morris if it was my decision though.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors

Mate we scored no points because we had a f**king centre playing 5/8 and a solid, yet uncreative, halfback. Not to mention the ball never got given out wide by our halves to arguably the two most devastating players in our team in Hayne and Morris. They hardly saw the ball all bloody night.

We could of had Jennings, Lawrence or Champion there and the result would of been the same. At least if we had had halves giving good service we could of won. Not to mention someone to stop Boyd and Inglis down the right side of our defence.

Now with new halves who have some creativity we should get better quality ball out wide. But Inglis and Boyd were still an issue and they have selected the best man for the job.

Now stop whinging and support the f**king team.

Joel Thompson deserves to play centre for the blues in front of Beau Scott (if you wanted to pick a guy who should be playing 2nd row).

Latest posts