What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Who did Mataele come in for? Did Danny Howard play. I've got a bit of an opinion of him and I'm surprised he's not starting?

And how about Oakey?

Mataele came in for Adam Shaw and did quite well.

Danny Howard is very good on his feet and made a real impact when he came on, he'd probably be considered unliucky not to start.

Oaky had a busy game with several hit ups and tackles he may have even played the whole match.

Nikki

Coach
Who did Mataele come in for? Did Danny Howard play. I've got a bit of an opinion of him and I'm surprised he's not starting?

And how about Oakey?

I have been a fan of Danny's since seeing him play for Newtown a year or two ago. Was so excited to hear that we had picked him up!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
Nichols should spend a session working on his goalkicking though Etu's [I think it was him] attempt was pretty funny :lol:

Other then that, good game :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
just some observations..

* Tim Mortimer was the best on park, took everything that was thrown at him and troubled the defence every time he ran the ball up from a kick.

* both our frontrowers (Cordoba and Latimore) played many minutes in the heat and really lead by example.

* Taulima and Etu consistantly showed that they're a class above this grade

* Robson went ok but still won't trouble Finch for a spot in fg.

* Marty Lewis came off carrying a shoulder not sure of the extent of the injury.

* replacement hooker kim Eusi played brilliantly when he was on, could be a real surprise packet.

* Joe Mataele was a late inclusion off the bench and really stepped up.

* Jono Wright played like a gun

The Colonel

Immortal
Grounds Closed, Wenty Postponed
Ross Smart
Pirtek Parramatta Eels Media

Friday, April 03, 2009
00000125-image.jpg

© Action Photographics
The Wentworthville Magpies - 2008 VB NSW Cup Premiers

Saturday’s NSW Cup and Bundaberg Red Cup games between Wentworthville and Windsor, set down for Windsor Sports Complex, have been postponed due to adverse weather and ground conditions.
The NSW Cup fixture will now be played on Sunday 19 April at Windsor, kick off 230pm.
The Bundaberg Red Cup fixture will be played at a date and time to be confirmed.
Saturday’s district representative matches, between the Pirtek Parramatta Eels and the South West Sydney Academy in Harold Matthews Cup and the Eels and Melbourne in SG Ball will definitely go ahead at Cabramatta.
Teams are as follows:
SG BALL CUP : PIRTEK PARRAMATTA EELS V MELBOURNE : NEW ERA STADIUM CABRAMATTA
SAT 4 APRIL 2009 : 130PM

1. Chris ULUGIA 2. Daniel TUPOU 3. Rory BRIEN 4. Jacob LOKO 5. Thomas VANDERMADE 6. Jaydin TAVITA 7. Josh MURRAY 8. Rodney MOEFAAUO 9. Tim CRELLIN 10. Peni TEREPO 11. Kyle FRASER [C] 12. John LEIATAUA 13. Krys FREEMAN INTERCHANGE: 14. Kingi LASALO 15. Jarrod AZAR 16. Edan PRICE 17. Phil NATI 18. Jason SEAGE 19. Avagalu SEUMANUFAGAI 20. PJ ASIATA 21. Jason WEHBE 22. Jorge TAUFUA COACH: Mick LEWIS
HAROLD MATTHEWS CUP : PIRTEK PARRAMATTA EELS V SOUTH WEST SYDNEY ACADEMY : NEW ERA STADIUM CABRAMATTA
SAT 4 APRIL 2009 : 12PM

1. Jacob GAGAN 2. Kelepi TANGINOA 3. Vai TOUTAI 4. Soane MANUMU'A 5. Derek GOLDING 6. Troy ERRINGTON 7. Sean MCGUINNESS [C] 8. Sione HEHEPOTO 9. Robbie KAMOTO 10. Adam MCMILLAN 11. Jordan MALAKI 12. Joseph UALESI 13. Michael LEIFI INTERCHANGE: 14. Brendon NEWTON 15. Chad MCGILL 16. John ASIATA 17. Alan KAMOTO 18. Kalausa LEHA 19. Frazer MASINAMUA 20. Junior PAULO 21. Josh NEALE COACH: Chris BRADBURY

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=15238

Status
Not open for further replies.