What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

Just got an interesting e-mail from the club.

It would appear as though to help the young kids form the Cowboys, Next weeks Eels Vs Cowboys Toyota Cup game will be played at 12:00pm on Sunday at Ringrose Park Wentworthville.

This means that the Schedule is quite lite for Monday night, or it was until I read that Wenty will take on Balmain, Monday Night 4:45 pm at Parramatta Stadium.

You will all get to see Reserve Grade at Parramatta Stadium

Nikki

Coach
Should be good! I wont make it there til around half time, but its about time we saw the boys back at the Stadium.

Forty20

First Grade
Wenty 0 -Balmain 18

Balmain score from their own half after some enterprising stuff from our boys, our 6 in particular. Dissapointing stuff

Forty20

First Grade
Wenty 0 - Balmain 24

Balmain score off a grubber, the first try tonight that isnt next to the sticks. Balmain kicker slots it none the less.

Forty20

First Grade
Half Time

Wenty 0 - Balmain 24

Poor, poor defence from our boys. Very few positives but our 6, Mark O'Grady has been the standout, regularly breaking the Balmain line. Pele has done alright, as has Mitchell who is behind a battered pack.

I'm not sure but Ken Sio might be playing in no24. Does he have a good head of hair with a streak of light colour at the top?

Forty20

First Grade
Huzzah!

Wenty 6 - Balmain 24

We score off our kickoff set. Good run by Pele sets up a break next hitup and Nasso is the benefactor of an unselfish pass.

Forty20

First Grade
Wenty 12 - Balmain 24

Turns out no.24 isnt Sio, he just scored off a fluent backline move.

Kick is slotted from the sideline.

Momentum is totally with us

Forty20

First Grade
Wenty 12 - Balmain 30

Unlucky deflection off a kick leads to a Balmain try. Tough stuff as the kicker had butchered an overlap.

Status
Not open for further replies.