What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: ASADA and Drugs in NRL

Gronk

Staff member
Love to know how the AFL will be concluding the whole ASADA dramas today, when the investigation by ASADA is only at interim level and that they have no reached the stage of charges.

Yes the AFL seem to be rocking on with bans on coaches and stripping of points.

Any athlete knows that ignorance is not an excuse according to ASADA/WADA, yet these merkins seem to think that the players have no case answer. WTF ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Love to know how the AFL will be concluding the whole ASADA dramas today, when the investigation by ASADA is only at interim level and that they have no reached the stage of charges.

Yes the AFL seem to be rocking on with bans on coaches and stripping of points.

Any athlete knows that ignorance is not an excuse according to ASADA/WADA, yet these merkins seem to think that the players have no case answer. WTF ?
This is the AFL we are talking about, the most corrupt sporting organisation in the country. More things have been swept under the carpet in AFL house than Pies consumed by George Rose.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
More importantly why is the thread now referring to 'ElephantJuice' and does it actually contain Elephants?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
When are the findings going to be handed down? I'm very interesting in the match fixing by organized crime gangs.

Noise

Coach
With essendon looking like missing the finals I wonder if the Sharkies are getting nervous?

With essendon looking like missing the finals I wonder if the Sharkies are getting nervous?

you would think if their afl case is nearly finished then asada will be shifting their attention elsewhere
who could they be focusing on i wonder? :-k:-k

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hardly

Coach suspened for 12 months, stripped of all their points and no draft pics next season.

To be fair this is the AFL not ASADA so this aint the end of it. We are still waiting on ASADA to do something.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...es-hirds-dramatic-retreat-20130827-2so59.html
So the assistant coach gets a piddly fine and the head of football gets 4 months, he'll be back in time for Christmas. The AFL like to talk tough but it is all hot air, 2 million for Essendon is chump change. They are free to play from next season onwards. As i said wet lettuce leaf.

Suitman

Post Whore

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This is the AFL in damage control. They are so f**king insular in their ways in trying to protect their game- the world game.
Demetriou has to go.
They are all about protecting their brand, and nothing else. Vlad couldn't give two shits about player welfare look at the laughable 2038291833038139281390 strikes ElephantJuice policy for example.

there is an uncounted cost in all this as well, essendon's image

we all remember when the storm salary cap scandal broke: lost sponsors, fans leaving their storm gear outside the stadium gates in garbage bags, the team playing for zero points and copping abuse at every game

look at the laughable 2038291833038139281390 strikes ElephantJuice policy for example.

942850_535630999833926_1429243612_n.jpg

Latest posts