What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: ASADA and Drugs in NRL

Haynzy

First Grade
The telling factor of their penalty is the loss of draft picks.
That can set a club's development back considerably.
I think it was Carlton that copped that a number of years ago and it took them a few years to come back to the field.

Gronk

Staff member
BREAKING

Sharks kicked out of comp.

Team to be split up between the nuffy teams with Gallen, Fafita, Carney & Graham to play for the Eels in 2014.

All hot sharks cheerleaders to transfer to Eels and sit in Cronin Stand.

emjaycee

Coach
Earl also admitted to trafficking peptides... no further specifics from NRL as yet.
WADA code will apply and be enforced.
He has accepted an immediate "provisional suspension".

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Also for trafficking peptides - he aren't even a regular nrl player or has a contract for next year

Gronk

Staff member
Sandor - stupid.

He was sitting on a very lucrative contract to play rugby in France in 2014. WADA will prevent him from honouring that deal now.

He makes a few thousand selling horse juice to mates yet the nett result will cost him $1m+ in earnings.

natheel

Coach
Also for trafficking peptides - he aren't even a regular nrl player or has a contract for next year

I'd say its all because he has trafficked the stuff and probably has names of other players involved. Plus his punishment will carry over to his union contract

Maroubra Eel

Coach
To me that's not a hard decision. I'd just give up the names. Serve a minimum sentence and just earn bigger bucks in France and not come back to NRL. If other players are shitty they were given up then they should think what they would've done. Risk your career or risk a small ban and able to come back later

You can't just dog people like this. If you do you're likely to end up in concrete boots.

muznik

Juniors
Will be interesting to see if any team mates could also be in trouble....

Any Canberra players been acting erractic lately ?

Maybe trying to distance themselves from the club?

:sarcasm:

ahh thank god for the Raiders & Sharks.

Takes some of the spotlight off what a shamble the Eels have become for a little while.

Latest posts