What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Metallica are f*cking awesome

Eels Dude

Coach
I know. I'm SPEWING that I won't be in Syd for Bon Jovi. :( I'm so unlucky and mind you it's his last concert in Australia.

Yeah I missed out on tickets too, unless I can scab some of ebay, though I saw them in '07 which eases the pain. Last concert... they'll be back! Even if it took 10 years between gigs last time.

sarahk

Juniors
Yeah I missed out on tickets too, unless I can scab some of ebay, though I saw them in '07 which eases the pain. Last concert... they'll be back! Even if it took 10 years between gigs last time.

Ten years.....wow that's a long time to wait. Ok fingers crossed they come again . Lol and scab off eBay ? Hahaha more like get rorted off eBay. It's ridiculous how expensive people sell the tickets for on there.

Eels Dude

Coach
Ten years.....wow that's a long time to wait. Ok fingers crossed they come again . Lol and scab off eBay ? Hahaha more like get rorted off eBay. It's ridiculous how expensive people sell the tickets for on there.

Yeah I know long time between drinks! Yep double the price, damn scalpers. I'll give it a miss and pump and sing along to their back catalouge in my car stereo.

sarahk

Juniors
Yeah I know long time between drinks! Yep double the price, damn scalpers. I'll give it a miss and pump and sing along to their back catalouge in my car stereo.

Hahah yeah good idea, theres nothing like going crazy to living on a prayer in the car :D

Eels Dude

Coach
Hahah yeah good idea, theres nothing like going crazy to living on a prayer in the car :D

That's it! especially in summer, wind the window down, feel the cool breeze (my car's air con isn't working) and sing along to Livin on a Prayer and It's My Life, drowing out the *Doof Doof* in the car next door while stranded at red lights. ;-)

sarahk

Juniors
That's it! especially in summer, wind the window down, feel the cool breeze (my car's air con isn't working) and sing along to Livin on a Prayer and It's My Life, drowing out the *Doof Doof* in the car next door while stranded at red lights. ;-)

:lol::lol: It also works with summer of 69 by Bryan Adams.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Thought I might add some photos to this topic. I went to the thursday night concert at Acer Arena.

St anger was sh*t but this band is one of the all time best selling artists with over 110 million albums sold!

Enjoy

Attachments

• met1.jpg
    met1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • met2.jpg
    met2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
  • met3.jpg
    met3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • met4.jpg
    met4.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 3
  • met5.jpg
    met5.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
  • met6.jpg
    met6.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • met7.jpg
    met7.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thought I might add some photos to this topic. I went to the thursday night concert at Acer Arena.

St anger was sh*t but this band is one of the all time best selling artists with over 110 million albums sold!

Enjoy

I can't...They're so boring....

Eelementary

Post Whore
hahah Yeah, they are boring!!! a$$ clown.... last time I checked they were multi multi millionaires.... you on the other hand, are a NAT on a forum...

You know who I am, do you?

That notwithstanding, they suck horribly. I don't care if they're millionaires. I never said they were poor. I said they're boring - a euphemism for "they suck horribly".

You may want to Google 'euphemism'. It's OK - I'll wait for you. Go on, then.

Kornstar

Coach
You know who I am, do you?

That notwithstanding, they suck horribly. I don't care if they're millionaires. I never said they were poor. I said they're boring - a euphemism for "they suck horribly".

You may want to Google 'euphemism'. It's OK - I'll wait for you. Go on, then.

I am sorry but you know nothing about music if you think Metallica (pre the Black album) are boring!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I am sorry but you know nothing about music if you think Metallica (pre the Black album) are boring!!

Music is all about taste. I find Metallica horribly over-rated and boring. I think bands such as Strapping Young Lad, Opeth, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Kamelot, Psycroptic, Dream Theater, early Cryptopsy, Behemoth, Dimmu, Satyricon, Voyager, Amorphis, Katatonia, Acercoke, Motorhead, Kreator and Meshuggah (to name a few from my collection) better.

And as much as I hate Dani Filth, I'd rather listen to Cradle of Filth than Metallica these days.

Last edited:

Kornstar

Coach
No offense, but you refer to Korn in your username - and you want to lecture me about music?

:crazy:

Music is all about taste. I find Metallica horribly over-rated and boring. I think bands such as Strapping Young Lad, Opeth, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Kamelot, Psycroptic, Dream Theater, early Cryptopsy, Behemoth, Dimmu, Satyricon, Voyager, Amorphis, Katatonia, Acercoke, Motorhead, Kreator and Meshuggah (to name a few from my collection) better.

And as much as I hate Dani Filth, I'd rather listen to Cradle of Filth than Metallica these days.

You have every right not to like them, of course but musically they were not boring!