What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

Agree. Too much cheese overpowers the other stuff sometimes. Mind you, I know people like robo who love the extra cheese.

The new joint in Engo, Deluxe Gourmet Pizzas, uses farck all cheese and the pizzas are bland. Doesn’t help they are so scabby with the toppings
I love cheese, too much, as cheese doesn't like me.
Cooking is a science, even pizza.
Experiment after experiment to see what tastes good.
Unless it's money driven, then you get the Engo pizza trash.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I love cheese, too much, as cheese doesn't like me.
Cooking is a science, even pizza.
Experiment after experiment to see what tastes good.
Unless it's money driven, then you get the Engo pizza trash.

I’ll save ya bubby

I’m lactose intolerant as well.

But these stop it dead

E44CF1FF-A097-4462-AA6C-BA6BB8631DC6.jpeg

Eion

First Grade
Nice.

I run with the Greek pita bread myself. Still thin, but a bit thicker than the lebanese bread. Agree that less is more when it comes to pizza, which is why that vile, noxious weed onion has no place on it...

Quigs

Immortal
Pizza, it is the food of the peasants.

Let them have onna their pizza whatever they furcan want I say.

sharknows

Bench
See the funny thing about cooking is everyone has their own ideas.
Personally I like it when someone else has an idea and I think about if I'd like to use it.
When someone comes on and makes a statement like you have I just think, geez this blokes a bit of a wanker.
See the funny thing about cooking is everyone has their own ideas.
Personally I like it when someone else has an idea and I think about if I'd like to use it.
When someone comes on and makes a statement like you have I just think, geez this blokes a bit of a wanker.
I think someone who makes a statement like you have is a bit precious.... I’ll stick with my opinion but glad to see you’re so open minded......wanker indeed....FMD...

coolumsharkie

Referee
59979734_829111190796958_2806235192010735616_n.jpg

Haha this doesn't look that great but I tell you it's my famous dish around my family and some of my friends who are lucky enough to get to try it. Thai green curry chicken, It's tha bomb!! Followed by a few Saturday night Bonded JD's.

carcharias

Immortal

Haha this doesn't look that great but I tell you it's my famous dish around my family and some of my friends who are lucky enough to get to try it. Thai green curry chicken, It's tha bomb!! Followed by a few Saturday night Bonded JD's.
I could live on Thai food
Not Thai but I rode thru Vietnam )about 4 weeks)
I had rice and lemongrass chicken etc 3 times a day the whole time.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bit slow on the uptake for this weekend. Usually do me dough the night before.

Just put it together now

Should rise over the top by lunchtime

E21A9BF9-0551-4568-B058-EECD30AE3098.jpeg

Frenzy.

Immortal

What goes in that Cools.

Love a good green curry.

Anyone got a good mud crab recipe. My nephew bought 6-8 of the tellers home from Wallabi Point

Latest posts