What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bases

1) Crunchy peanut butter satay with chilli sauce 2) cheesy lemon and garlic sauceD4A7A0B7-7E59-4437-9AA9-76855FE19CFD.jpeg

A734BEC8-EC41-4D96-BDEE-3A23C9C41279.jpeg

No 2.

Marinara mix with anchovies, fresh parsley and next to no mozzarella cause of the sauce

View attachment 29721
I had my marinara planned for today but I changed my mind.
As a seafood freak I don't like extra sauces by choice, i love the actual taste of seafood.. Here is my seafood marinara, ( Ive given up on game day haha)the excess becomes pizza for the next night

marinara.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
I had my marinara planned for today but I changed my mind.
As a seafood freak I don't like extra sauces by choice, i love the actual taste of seafood.. Here is my seafood marinara, ( Ive given up on game day haha)the excess becomes pizza for the next night

View attachment 29725

Geez, that looks the ticket. You just reminded me of one of my fave pizzas I haven’t made for ages

Blognaise pizza

So now I’m gonna try your sauce for spaghetti and use the left over for a bowl pizza

BTW, the haloumi goes real well on the chicken pizza. Was worried about saltiness but no hint of it