What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

I used to use pork fillet and a jar of Lee Kum Kee Char Siu Sauce.

The guy at Sum Lam told me never use fillet, it dries out. He said use whole pork scotch fillet with plenty of fat. He also said make your own sauce.

Anyway, this stuff melts in ya mouth. Way better than the previous lazy dried dog turds I was making LOL

The rice is only so so

That sounds like a good one for Manly fans that might drop in. I know one who likes munching raw onions ... He'd probably love that.

Last edited:
I had similiar last night BBB and I'll tell youse what. The left over half of pizza I had today cold was just a bloody noice as last night hot half.

Shit is was good.

I sat down to have just a nibble at morning smoko and couldn't stop until the four piece were devoured.
Mate i just found the nutritionist we have been looking for!!!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...LGPho_TdQ7YQAO5IY4WLnzNoSaLcd5CcRlewiGIIy3vJs

Pizza Is a Better Breakfast Choice than Most Cereals, Nutritionist Claims

Good news for your hangover.
By Mayukh Sen
|
Feb 2 2018, 8:44am
1517426660954-zzzzz.png

Photos via MaxPixel and Pixabay

• 7-Eleven Wants to Make "Breakfast Pizza" a Thing (and It's Working)

“You may be surprised to find out that an average slice of pizza and a bowl of cereal with whole milk contain nearly the same amount of calories,” Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN, CDN told The Daily Meal on Monday. “However, pizza packs a much larger protein punch, which will keep you full and boost satiety throughout the morning.”

Surprised? This is quite an assertion, expanding on the established fact that many mass-market cereals are just clumps of sugar. A slice of pizza is so fatty and rich with protein, Amer claims, that it’ll keep your belly full and sustain you for much longer in the day than a bowl of cereal that’ll have you battling a gnarly sugar comedown.

“I am not endorsing pizza as thehealthiest breakfast option,” Amer wrote to MUNCHIES over email on Wednesday when asked to clarify her points. “Many cereals marketed for breakfast contain as much sugar as a candy bar."

MAKE THIS: Pizza French Toast

She noted that this doesn’t apply to all cereals—say, some barebones oat bran. “I look for less than 5 [grams] of added sugar and at least 5 [grams of] fiber," she wrote of her own shopping habits for cereal. "Also, 100 percent whole grains should be the first ingredient. Then, pair your cereal with a good source of protein, such as Greek yogurt, milk, or a small handful of nuts and seeds, and sprinkle some berries on top for added fiber, vitamins and minerals.”

ADVERTISEMENT
    But... what about pizza?

“I believe people should eat according to their cravings,” Amer argued. “Honoring a pizza craving for breakfast can prevent binging on an entire pizza pie later in the day.”

You heard her. French toast your pizza. Make it a “breakfast pizza.” But as for whether it's really a better option than a bowl of Grape Nuts, the jury is still out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
"Turn your cold pizza into French toast by dipping it in eggs and frying it"

OMG. FMD. FMFFJJ.

I can guarantee I'll be givin' that a whirl.

I always said Pizza is the complete meal. All the food groups there if you top it that way. Dairy, Protein, Vegetables, Carbs, Fats and Sugars, fruits

I'm onboard.

Quigs

Immortal
Sweet n Sour chook in the Georgie Foreman slow cooker on tonights menu. Just did a taste test and I think I might of overdosed on the Habanero chillies I accidently on purpose slipped in.

Tastes a treat. The son was going to call in and grab some for his tribe but has now renigged after the chilli warning ....... so ........ all the more for moi.

Latest posts