What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

Frenzy.

Immortal
I did tonight, poached on toast with blue vein and anchovies, fried onions tomato and a side of baked beans.. I call it raid the cupboards

That sounds shit hot actually. Lots of my favourites there. Anchovies, Blue vein cheese, poached iggs.

How'd it turn out?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pigs ears are very, VERY bad for dogs. They swell up in the gut and can cause lethal bowel obstructions.

When I was back in the day breeding boxers I heard of people losing their dogs all the time from the pigs ears blockage. They aren't easy for dogs to digest either.

Just saying

https://www.vetinfo.com/pig-ears-for-dogs.html

Quigs

Immortal
Usual for gamenight tucker for me tonight. Four cheese pizza base with aheap of stuff piled on top and really laced up with some very hot chillis. It was fantastic. Backed up by some garliced up Coles brand garlic bread.

Sitting very heavy in my guts right now. I have a very sour taste in my mouth. The bitter taste of defeat and also knowing that I am going to cop shit all weekend.

Cronullafied.

coolumsharkie

Referee
That sounds shit hot actually. Lots of my favourites there. Anchovies, Blue vein cheese, poached iggs.

How'd it turn out?

I'm not a big egg fan, this was the lovely lady's concoction, f**king brilliant though.. No complaits at all.
With slices of tomato and baby spinach on turkish. caramelised onion tapenade .. Proper blue vein not Supermarket shit.. admittedly the anchovies were in a jar.

Quigs

Immortal
I had similiar last night BBB and I'll tell youse what. The left over half of pizza I had today cold was just a bloody noice as last night hot half.

Shit is was good.

I sat down to have just a nibble at morning smoko and couldn't stop until the four piece were devoured.

I had similiar last night BBB and I'll tell youse what. The left over half of pizza I had today cold was just a bloody noice as last night hot half.

Shit is was good.

I sat down to have just a nibble at morning smoko and couldn't stop until the four piece were devoured.
I love the next morning cold pizza mate.
They should make a public holiday about it!!

Frenzy.

Immortal

Shit is was good.

Leftover pizza qualifies as hauté cuisine IMO

Frenzy.

Immortal
This will be for tomorrow, or even Monday cause the longer it marinades and the longer the rice dries the better.

This will be first attempt at home made char sui. Even the marinade is from scratch.

Gonna do a fried rice with it

This will be for tomorrow, or even Monday cause the longer it marinades and the longer the rice dries the better.

This will be first attempt at home made char sui. Even the marinade is from scratch.

Gonna do a fried rice with it
So awesome!
Funny I am doing fried rice tonight and my own version of salt and pepper prawns.
Why buy when you can cook, drink beer, listen to music and watch the footy!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Chicken Tenderloin Medley

Left to right

Tenderloin in blood orange marmalade sauce topped with Gorgonzola,tenderloin in cilantro, lime, ginger and garlic, Firecracker Chicken

ACE6ABE2-3CA4-465D-B792-2A0893099A20.jpeg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Woooo hooooo wooo wow

I am gonna get one traumatised quoit tomorrow when this Firecracker Chicken comes knocking on the undies!!

HOOOTTTTT