What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Titans v parra
Titans great first half but it is the titans and there likely to leak 40 and lose hope not .Show us your tits stand up

Pumpkin

Juniors
There's something not quite right at the Roosters. They are not a happy football team. Should be doing much better.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Bonus with parra losing Moses category 1 head knock now out for 11 days .Lets hope the raiders knock them off next week

None of our boys need 'big match experience'.

In a grand final they trampled a pack and team full of Origin players and internationals.

Also JFH, Kiks, Moses and Sorro aren't even eligible for Origin. Spencer beasted it in two GFs with only Samoa appearances.

Spencer might be a smoky for a NSW bench spot this year.
I’m actually surprised that Spencer’s potential selection for Origin hasn’t been given proper air time. Given his impact, it’s pretty obvious that he should be considered.

Iamback

Coach
Initially I preferred Luai over Hynes because of the risk posed by Hynes not having much big game experience. But as someone pointed out, Hynes was one of the better player on the field in Cronulla's two finals last year. I also feel that Hynes is the type of character who wouldn't be fazed by pressure.

Another question to ask is who would Qld least like to see, and I think the answer is Hynes. He can also play a number of positions, including fullback in case there is a need for a reshuffle.

It is a 17 man game. The bench will be a hooker, 2 middles and a utility.

Who is better than Hynes for that role. Give him 20 mins against a tiring side in a roaming role.

As opposed to having him start at 6. Have Latrell next to him and he has to make 30 odd tackles which takes him and Latrell out of the attack