What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2695290390_5d1936c31e_o.jpg

you should show your father this picture ... it's what men outside of penrith do between monday and friday for 8 hours a day

Where was that sign leading too? Your *edit* bedroom. If it was im their right now.:crazy::crazy:

the sign says exactly where it's leading to ... are you incapable of reading?

RALPH, TAKE YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR NOSE OR IT'LL BLEED AGAIN

ralphnose.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

murraymob

Coach
i hope you are not trying to put all men of Penrith down.I can assure you there are many living in Penrith and surrounding areas that could buy and sell you and not even dent there wallets

*Sandy*

First Grade
PB.

Please read carefully.

Do not use family references or racial remarks in your defence.

Play smart or you will find yourself on the outer again.

Don't let these smucks own your arse.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Oh okay so you spent your drug dealing earnings on a new white layer of skin, a tie, a suit and a gold watch.
Bravo.
Im sure if you move to the Bulldogs forum you will get alot more business than you do here.

griffo346

First Grade
pantha-boy you know i hate you and you hate me but where all big happy pantha family :lol:

so pick up a lip before ya trip over it oh i forgot a nice person like you already does when he dont get his own way from his boyfriend awwwwww nice person pantha-boy

Fein

First Grade
hahahaha ... i told you before I'M WHITE AND I WEAR A TIE AND I OWN A GOLD WATCH ... you can only envy to be half of what i am

You forgot the diamond rings, Liberace.

As you are half man, half woman, the day will come when Pantha Boy becomes Pantha Man, so well done on getting something right. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.