What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantha-Boy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
In other news today, a young goose is on the loose at League Unlimited.

He is described as having one wrist thicker than the other, with authorities now claiming he is not a tennis player, as was initially suspected.

The gosling is considered dangerous as he is armed with a keyboard and members of the public are urged not to approach him if sighted.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
As you all know the trwit tonearm has stuffed this thread and put it in danger.
This is officially the most successful thread of all my threads and i dont want any idiots like tonearm and stiffo ruining it.

Please my fellow penrith fans if these twits come here and start stirring sh*t please help me to draw them away from this thread.
I am destined to keep this thread alive and keep it pumping to be one of the most successful of all the threads ever posted on the Penrith forum.

I want my name to go down in history and by securing this thread here for another year or 2 then it will certainly secure my name in history of this fantastic forum.

adamkungl

Immortal
As you all know the trwit tonearm has stuffed this thread and put it in danger.
This is officially the most successful thread of all my threads and i dont want any idiots like tonearm and stiffo ruining it.

Please my fellow penrith fans if these twits come here and start stirring sh*t please help me to draw them away from this thread.
I am destined to keep this thread alive and keep it pumping to be one of the most successful of all the threads ever posted on the Penrith forum.

I want my name to go down in history and by securing this thread here for another year or 2 then it will certainly secure my name in history of this fantastic forum.

But sh*t stirring fuels more posts PB. If you want to keep a thread going, keep arguing! Trolls are good for long threads. The longest threads on LU are pretty much all full of wankers.

The Rhino

Juniors
AdamKungl

That's PB's way of saying I LIKE YOU, provided you don't sh*t on me. :p:lol::roll::roll::roll:

Fibroman

First Grade
Pantha Boy has succumed to the calls of the man with the trenchcoat and boiled lollies................ he is gone.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
awwww poor old murraymob cant think of a comeback for that.

Great stuff coming from the defending king of LU.

The king of LU crown is well and truly up for grabs if "the mob" keeps this filth up.

Status
Not open for further replies.