What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think Arthur can probably justify dropping Toutai after this week. Not involved enough.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
We can Bag BA for his bad choices but he needs credit for picking Semi(I wouldn't of) And Mau (I wouldn't of )
Now gower did a bad play the ball, but gee he impressed me after that.The guy that I hate to say it but time to go is MoiMoi. Gower worked hard and a few times he shut down the defense close to the line-He looks mobile to me.Realy liked his overall game.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
We can Bag BA for his bad choices but he needs credit for picking Semi(I wouldn't of) And Mau (I wouldn't of )
Now gower did a bad play the ball, but gee he impressed me after that.The guy that I hate to say it but time to go is MoiMoi. Gower worked hard and a few times he shut down the defense close to the line-He looks mobile to me.Realy liked his overall game.

You'd be one of very few, think most people would have had those 2 in team.

byrner

Juniors
I agree. He goes alright, and offers something different. Playing middle half he creates plenty of space for his outside men.

Pou, Joseph Paulo is a part footballer who has somehow scored an NRL contract.
Reminds me of Matua with the way he hangs around the ruck giving away stupid penalties.
His running game is awful and passing game offers very little.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I wasn't sure about Ma'u. I tipped him to start the season in first grade but that's only because Arthur obviously seemed impressed with him, picking him in the Nines and the trials.

I thought Radradra would be fighting Toutai and Hunt for one of the wing spots, with Sio a certainty for the other. But big Semi has emerged as our clear number one winger.

Gazzamatta

Coach
What did everyone else think of Gower?
Agree. Far better than FFMM. Gower would be a starter for mine.
Also.
From what I saw Terepo took the tackle on 2 spearate occasions when trys lookd likely. Hard to tell from the TV coverage though. Did anyone else see it this way?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gower was pretty good after his first few mistakes, has some footwork and popped a good ball out the back. Sadly Fui's number is up, Junior Paulo shouldn't be far away from a call up.

Sphagnum

Coach
Via Toutai has hands like feet, isn't really very fast and is an awful defender. Why does he keep,getting picked?

yy_cheng

Coach
Also.
From what I saw Terepo took the tackle on 2 spearate occasions when trys lookd likely. Hard to tell from the TV coverage though. Did anyone else see it this way?

He is a prop ffs

hindy111

Post Whore
Pou, Joseph Paulo is a part footballer who has somehow scored an NRL contract.
Reminds me of Matua with the way he hangs around the ruck giving away stupid penalties.
His running game is awful and passing game offers very little.

Yet it offers more than Kelly and Norman- Go figure

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Also.

Yeah, very dumb footballer. That's why he can't play on the edges.

hindy111

Post Whore
Going into Pre season you would of picked Semi and Mau? Most people never heard of Manu.I have from forty20 and stagger eels threads but I hadn't seen him play. K.Edwards was getting more of the gloss....

And Semi looked Raw to me last year-I would of put morgan there and hoppa on wing

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gower was pretty good after his first few mistakes, has some footwork and popped a good ball out the back. Sadly Fui's number is up, Junior Paulo shouldn't be far away from a call up.

I'd love to see Junior Paulo in the side. Bring Fui back for his round 26 testimonial.

Parraren

Bench
Via Toutai has hands like feet, isn't really very fast and is an awful defender. Why does he keep,getting picked?

I have no doubt BA originally picked him for his size to compensate for our lack of go forward.

2 big wingers gives you good early metres in the set.

Semi has stepped up big time but Vai needs to go.

Sio, Hunt (small zippy + goal kicking) or Folau (size and huge potential but also very raw) need to get a shot now.

Latest posts