What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It will come with strong performances. They should get plenty of confidence out of today's game. They should be pissed off about the loss, unlike last week when they should have been f**king ashamed.

TheRam

Coach
It will come with strong performances. They should get plenty of confidence out of today's game. They should be pissed off about the loss, unlike last week when they should have been f**king ashamed.

Time will tell Pou. We've seen it all before.

TheRam

Coach
Hey Pou what do you think of Santi coming in for B Smith and Bureta Faraimo for Toutai?

Surely they can't be any worse?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Faraimo is second tier, so I doubt he will come in until late in the season, and then only if he is killing it. And if our second tier cap isn't full.

Santi is top 25 so it's only a matter of time. He will debut this year for sure.

But Smith's injury just creates space for Tanginoa to play more minutes (or even start), although I suspect we will go with Edwards on the right with another prop in the 13.

We can blame the ref, but for mine most of the penalties were deserved

i think the issue is not that our penalties weren't deserved but that manly was doing the exact same thing and getting away with it

parra do this weird thing when the refs seem to be against them where they will get an iffy penalty then in the same set they lay all over a tackled player or stand 3 metres offside its like they are daring the ref to blow the whistle

Stagger eel

Staff member
Vai is actually moe mobile than Bureta who looks like an absolute slug if he's not given the room to motor, it just takes him an eternity to get his legs going..

Santi was one of the worst on ground yesterday, dropped his head after a few errors and is still struggling in the collision at that level, at this stage he's not up to first grade..

TheRam

Coach
Vai is actually moe mobile than Bureta who looks like an absolute slug if he's not given the room to motor, it just takes him an eternity to get his legs going..

Santi was one of the worst on ground yesterday, dropped his head after a few errors and is still struggling in the collision at that level, at this stage he's not up to first grade..

Thanks Stagg. Pity though.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i actually thought norman was terrific yesterday, he's clearly our tackle 4 and 5 kicking preference, and found the grass from range on numerous occassions causing hiku plenty of grief, his service for his backs was slick rendering kelly almost useless. if hoppa's speed and strength was up a few notches, norman wouldn't look out of place with the 7 shirt

eel01s

Bench
I just watched the game earlier this morning as I had to work yesterday arvo. My thoughts were:

Why were the Manly players not penalised for incorrect play the ball a la Gower?
How on earth did Kelly butcher that opportunity early in the first half???
Are Hayne's legs made out of straw? He seems to be very injury prone.
What is Luke Burt doing with our goal kickers?
When are captains allowed to talk to refs? How come Maxwell changed his mind on the DCE "high tackle" after listening to half the Manly side whingeing? Why weren't Parra (specifically Hayne) allowed to do the same?
Why wasn't Glenn Stewart penalised for tackling Tonga without the ball? Tonga not being given an opportunity to catch the ball resulted in the last set of six going to Manly.

Gee Manly were ripe for the picking. Very disappointed that we couldn't win. We are still a way off from doing the 1% things right. Having said that, a much improved performance from last week.

Avenger

Immortal
Do you ever let go. Tonga said the same thing about himself and loko three weeks ago. Get over it.

Wait until he starts trolling your posts. It's like that old lady grabbing Nick the Dick's c**k in Bachelor Party.

IFR33K

Coach
Media outlets are claiming hayne could be facing a 10k fine for claiming the reffing as disgraceful. I'm not sure what needs to be done for us to be given a fair go on the field.

Latest posts