What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Sharks - Game day thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fantastic effort from all the 17 players, special mention to our forwards who were quite outstanding. Good tough gritty win.

Chipmunk

Coach
Pretty good performance from the guys today. Really had a crack for 80 minutes. The only time they really looked like scoring was that freak try. Great effort.

Tanginoa is the most impressive 19 year old forward I have seen in a long long time

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pretty good performance from the guys today. Really had a crack for 80 minutes. The only time they really looked like scoring was that freak try. Great effort.

Tanginoa is the most impressive 19 year old forward I have seen in a long long time
Papalii who???

Ricky just has to blood Pauli Pauli at the right time.

:lol:

Up yours, Gallen, you dumb, steroid-abusing f**k! :lol:

Ease up, they were Equine enhancers.

Why did the Tiges let Fifita go to sign Blair? 17 hit ups, 53 tackles. Monster effort. If they still had him, plus Aaron Wiods, they could be looking at the best prop combo in the game (ok the Cows are pretty good), and they'd both have 10 years left in them.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Good win - a lot of good players just want to mention kelepi . It was a really hard battle out there tonight and for such a young player (19) with only a few games to his name he did pretty good . The kid is tough and I reckon papali did us a favour by staying in Canberra - this kid will be on par with him for a hell a lot less

Eelementary

Post Whore

This is what I expect from them - win, lose or draw, just put your heart into it for 80 minutes. And all 17 Eels did just that tonight. I am very proud.

And Tanginoa is an absolute weapon.