What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels sign North Queensland Cowboys prop Carl Webb

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
umm... ok 8-[

i will play benefit of the doubt.. he better turn heads early in the piece!!

Parra Guru

Coach
So, who's game enough to put this in their sig?

part1.jpg

part2.jpg

Because Carl Webb says so...

:lol:

bradeel

Juniors
way too much negativity here about a bloke who would not have been an expensive purchase, will come down with a massive point to prove and provides some experience and agro coming off the bench. He and the club will know that getting fit is the #1 priority. On current form its obviously a risk, but the game is littered with stories all about redemption and I'd be rapt if we could get Webb anywhere near his best in 2011. You people are way too risk averse.

PJ Marshal

Coach
plenty of dressing room disharmony though, everyone will think he is a wanker by the end of the pre season

on a positive note though he could help out with building another floor to the leagues club

Freak2

Juniors
Whether your a believer or not can we PLEASE all get together and make the big fella feel welcome here.

I prey for us not to death ride him like JP when he fell on our doorstep.

It's going to be a massive culture change for Webb and as a club we DEMAND success, so the pressure will be on.

Time will tell if he is cut out to be part of this culture but let's give him the OPPORTUNITY to sell himself to us.

In the past some of our best buys have been written off before they got here, including Fui Fui!!

The best of the old time front rowers coming to the Eels was Paul Stringer (was also bagged before coming) who was an absolute GREAT BUY!!

Give him a chance peoples and get behind him!!

mrpwnd

Bench
Oh wow, f**k me.
What sort of dickbrain mentality could have possibly possessed DA to get this 111kg of fat lard.

This tool is more chubby than Riddell was in his prime, he leaks more penalties and errors than Gallen, he's way past his expiry date. Fair dinkum, I will make the call here and now that this fatsh*t is not first grade material and will be down in Wenty by August next year reflecting on how he and Morts have destroyed 2011.

What a joke of a player.
What a joke of a signing.

First the dogs were laughing at us for signing Morts, now the Cowboys are going to laugh at us for signing Webb.

cgee221

Juniors
plenty of dressing room disharmony though, everyone will think he is a wanker by the end of the pre season

on a positive note though he could help out with building another floor to the leagues club

:lol: This is true, I didn't take that into account....*que the chant forumites*

eel4life

Juniors
possible pack for next year ...

8. poore
9. keating
10. moimoi
11. hindmarsh
12. b smith
13. horro

14. A mitchell
15. shack
16. mannah
17. webb

this has impact, impact, impact, potentially a very good bench ....

mrpwnd

Bench
possible pack for next year ...

8. poore
9. keating
10. moimoi
11. hindmarsh
12. b smith
13. horro

14. A mitchell
15. shack
16. mannah
17. webb

this has impact, impact, impact, potentially a very good bench ....
Webb to come on the 60th minute in a dangerous stalemate against the dragons, only to get hammered by Jamie Soward and knock the ball on during a play the ball in our own in-goal. Yeah, makes no sense but that's how bad the guy is.

Gronk

Staff member

I'm finding it hard to back up the driveway that Suity built me.

photo128.jpeg-1.jpg

parrachilean31

Juniors
No no no no no what are parra doing buying players from teams who cam last? Long 2011 season I think. He will play for wenty as bench wormer.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Whether your a believer or not can we PLEASE all get together and make the big fella feel welcome here.

I prey for us not to death ride him like JP when he fell on our doorstep.

It's going to be a massive culture change for Webb and as a club we DEMAND success, so the pressure will be on.

Time will tell if he is cut out to be part of this culture but let's give him the OPPORTUNITY to sell himself to us.

In the past some of our best buys have been written off before they got here, including Fui Fui!!

The best of the old time front rowers coming to the Eels was Paul Stringer (was also bagged before coming) who was an absolute GREAT BUY!!

Give him a chance peoples and get behind him!!

It won't happen, just so you know.

It's easier to be a hater, then a defender

fanaticeel

Juniors
I'd like to point out that when Fui joined us he was a lazy trainer. I'm not excited about the Webb signing but not dismayed either. I hope he gets fit and proves a few people wrong. I did like that he said that he saw the Eels as a great club with passionate supporters. At least he knows what he's in for if he doesn't aim up..

Latest posts