What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stats Thread

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think TPAs are a bigger problem than the salary cap.

The rich get richer particularly when you have a one team city. At least the Dolphins will make life harder for the Broncos now.

King-Gutho94

Coach
My favourite BS of Buzz was the Roosters are legitimately able to put together strong squads because of TPA’s, when they the published all the TPA’s had sweet FA. Buzz called on it blocked a heap of people and then dribbled some shit about them being a well run club and people are willing to take unders to play for Mumps face.
Buzz & most journos are probably get side favours not only from Nick but other businessman around him to talk up the chooks and how they get around there salary cap.

The Sombrero is basically a running joke where everyone just laughs it off like yeah we know what's going on but whose going to stop it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
That table only shows results since 2020 and I wouldn't expect a level competition over only four years. There should be strong and weak teams over that sort of time frame. Unfortunately, we know that some teams have been strong over much longer than four years while others have been weak over similarly long periods. It's f**ken bullshit.
Table from 2014-2023 when BA took over would be a better guide.

Thats a 10 year sample size under the BA regime and good idea where we sit in the scheme of things.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Ah yes, forgot about him.

I might see if I can find that game online. Would like to watch it again.
I used to have a massive stack of our old games on VHS and would watch them all offseason. I would record every win we had, and did it for years (from about 1999 to around 2008). Wish I still had them...although I have no idea where I would keep them in my house.

I know a bloke who can convert them to DVD if interested?

massive eels fan too..

T.S Quint

Coach
I know a bloke who can convert them to DVD if interested?

massive eels fan too..

If I still had them I would transfer them to a digital copy on my computer.
Unfortunately, they are long gone. When I moved house they were one of the things that didn't meet the new house criteria.

JokerEel

Coach
Looking at the home ground stats we averaged 18k across the 12 home games this year including the 12 k at TIO.

Just saw Clarkys post that we averaged 17,767 k I think his calculator is broken... His stats are shit.

T.S Quint

Coach
Looking at the home ground stats we averaged 18k across the 12 home games this year including the 12 k at TIO.

Just saw Clarkys post that we averaged 17,767 k I think his calculator is broken... His stats are shit.

Wonder how many we would have averaged if we got a few more Saturday/Sunday games.

Oh, and if we were actually good this year.

JokerEel

Coach
Wonder how many we would have averaged if we got a few more Saturday/Sunday games.

Oh, and if we were actually good this year.

We averaged 21,368 for the Saturday & Sunday (5 games) Games this year. Could have been more but we played the Gold Coast with a crowd of 12k

Home Crowd for Thursday & Friday (7games) was 16,845...

Funny Though we played 2 Monday games which helped inflate the Tigers (28,611) and Dogs (33,866) Home crowd numbers this year.

JokerEel

Coach
Here is a stat that actually shows our depth was tested maybe because of poor recruiting?

We played a total of 31 players while the Sharks only played 23....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think it chased us
78abafbf6ee17a602972c3e6cc52d234.jpg

Latest posts