What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

What about a tranny? Are you one of those hippe pinkos who consider them women or are you a sensible realist who ackowledges the reality that they are still, and will always be, men?

Allgood was given a good behaviour bond. Mason was banned from driving for 6 months. One of these is not like the other one. Guess which.

Allgood blew 0.131 and Mason blew 0.079. Who was more likely to kill someone? Or does that not suit the conspiracy theories? The NRL have not suspended either of them (personally I'd suspend both). The only bloke they did suspend (IIRC) for this issue was Tamou, but he was also driving without a license and tried to a runner from the cops when he was caught.

strider

Post Whore
the moral of the story here is, don't go out with clingy whiny bitches who won't let go

So I'm assuming Foran is likely to be the replacement for For-Peats-Sake? That is unless the NRL ban him for one game as well. Doesn't he have an assault charge hanging over his head?

Tooooks

Bench
This is not a joking matter. Peats needs to be shown the door if there is any substance to this.

Even if he was defending himself? Even if the push was to get her away from him (witness said she was harassing him for ages)?

She complained to the NRL but not the police. That speaks volumes.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Even if he was defending himself? Even if the push was to get her away from him (witness said she was harassing him for ages)?

She complained to the NRL but not the police. That speaks volumes.

There's never any excuse mate. It's not acceptable.

I hope the coach takes a stance on this, otherwise he will lose credibility.

This is not a joking matter. Peats needs to be shown the door if there is any substance to this.

Substance to what ME? That he pushed someone that had been harassing him? If its as simple as what is being reported, I think the NRL have over reacted (after sitting on their hands for 4 months), but if there is more to it, I'm more than happy to see Peats cop it from all corners.

Tooooks

Bench
There's never any excuse mate. It's not acceptable.

I hope the coach takes a stance on this, otherwise he will lose credibility.

Your stance is admirable but to be fair, we don't know the full story. I've seen many cases of violence where the woman was the perpetrator. I've seen a woman stab a man with a stiletto (true story). There are times where self defence is appropriate when dealing with a highly aggressive woman. Not saying that's the case here, just pointing out we shouldn't pre judge based on no solid information.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Your stance is admirable but to be fair, we don't know the full story. I've seen many cases of violence where the woman was the perpetrator. I've seen a woman stab a man with a stiletto (true story). There are times where self defence is appropriate when dealing with a highly aggressive woman. Not saying that's the case here, just pointing out we shouldn't pre judge based on no solid information.

Yes you are right. We are just guessing from the limited info in the media articles. I trust the club will do the right thing.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Sounds like he went out with a Bunny boiler who couldn't let go, there has to be more than this because otherwise Parra should have told the NRL to shit in their boot and eat it. Couldn't imagine Seward saying boo to a mouse.

Latest posts