What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers lower grades 2024

betcats

Referee
Flegg highlights are available for round 1. Enjoyed watching MCLeans two tries again.

He is a big solid kid and quick, given he was playing hm last year it’s hard to believe he’s that big and quick. With the right attitude and some luck he is going to progress through the grades quickly.

PennyPanthers81

Juniors
It was a group of four. A couple of women and their husbands. They were feral, they were in the row behind me, I Ended up moving elsewhere in the stand. Over the top, one sided and painful.
I could hear them clear as day on the stream. I can't imagine how irritating they were at the ground.

Kilkenny

Coach
He is a big solid kid and quick, given he was playing hm last year it’s hard to believe he’s that big and quick. With the right attitude and some luck he is going to progress through the grades quickly.
Obviously you don’t want to get too excited too early, Robert Jennings springs to mind, but certainly I think he will get opportunities in NSW Cup this season, particularly given Tyrone Peachy is currently filling in at centre in Cup.

betcats

Referee
Obviously you don’t want to get too excited too early, Robert Jennings springs to mind, but certainly I think he will get opportunities in NSW Cup this season, particularly given Tyrone Peachy is currently filling in at centre in Cup.

18th man for cup tonight!

betcats

Referee
Doing well to hold them to 0 so far, since the first few minutes its been all in our half, bounce of the ball and most calls going parra way.

Alamoti defending pretty well, his lateral movement doesnt look so bad its been tested a few times so far.

betcats

Referee
Patea a big mobile prop, got fg written all over him. A year of cup and he will be pushing them.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Doing well to hold them to 0 so far, since the first few minutes its been all in our half, bounce of the ball and most calls going parra way.

Alamoti defending pretty well, his lateral movement doesnt look so bad its been tested a few times so far.
Love hearing that

Latest posts