What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

Martli

Coach
"Once I thought it would be real funny to try and make fun of a New Zealander, but it turned out all my attempts where the joke equivalent of cancer, FML"

Spike

First Grade
From a personal perspective, there are few people I want to hurt because I either already have or the grudge isn't worth the time and planning.

Generally speaking lifetime criminals and Raiders supporters who offer nothing but a drain on society by costing the taxpayer for housing them and keeping them fed. IMO I would rather use them as lab rats than innocent animals for medical and biological experiments and medications that may have dangerous side effects on humans. At least this way they are providing something constructive and valuable to society and if they die as a consequence no one will shed a tear.

LESStar58

Referee
*People who cough and sneeze their f**king germs everywhere. Cover your mouth you germy pricks.

*People who think it's cute to let their toddler run all over the place blowing snot bubbles from their nose. It's not cute. Your baby looks like a troll. Go die!

* People who stare at your boobs when they talk to you. Rude! I don't stare at yours!

*People who don't indicate, people who do 5ks in the right hand land, look I could go on forever. Add yours.

The lollipoper who stole my wallet, phone, sunglasses and one of my fav jumpers out of my bag last week while I was reffing!

Didgi

even sonny fai didnt what to play for the warriors

People who make fun of others dying tragically while attempting to rescue their relatives from dying, just to win against a kiwi on a league chat forum.

Also my little brother, who snapped my radio cord on my phone, preventing me from listening to the Cowboys smashing the Sharks.

Also ABC Grandstand and NRL.com, who did not provide the link, tonight of all nights, so I could listen online.

My little brother for having a sook and a bleed when I accidently :sarcasm: elbowed him in the face.

My little brother. For existing.

My f**ked up phone, which decided, becuase of a damaged radio connection, it would completely wipe all my memory card and settings.

Myself, for transferring Taniela Tuiaki (77 points) and Jamie Soward (107 points) out of my fantasy team. Is this the first time a self-mention has been made?

Kiki

First Grade
ive never posted in this forum before but a thread about hate seems a good place to start.

i know what SC means. i used to have a huge rack and it is very frustrating when men stare constantly. i could always handle guys my own age or whatever, but when like..old blokes at the RTA are staring or something its just disgusting.

people i wanna hurt

- people that refer to the dragons as 'st merge' but never say anything about wests tigers
- people that constantly say the dragons choke. fairly sure we arent the only team to ever lose in the finals
- people that assume i write about sport so i can f**k a footy player
- people that think having a penis = footy wisdom
- fat people who don't dress appropriately. my eyes don't wanna see that sh*t k thanks

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You, for supporting the Cowboys.

:lol:

JK.

Srsly, trading the top tryscorer and the best five-eighth out?

Put that in FML dear, how silly!

Latest posts