What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Tufnell's jibe

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Locky, dead set, are you having hot flushes?

Take a chill pill. Don't take it so seriously. Wooosssaaaa.. deep breath in, deep breath out, Woooossssaaaaa.

You do realise it took 1 and a half hours deleting that fool from the DVD! I want to know where I can get a refund for my time! I could have got my hair streaked during that time! My hair is a damn mess becuase of that fool!

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
You do realise it took 1 and a half hours deleting that fool from the DVD! I want to know where I can get a refund for my time! I could have got my hair streaked during that time! My hair is a damn mess becuase of that fool!

and your nails...:shock:

Rammo

Juniors
Who cares.

It was abit of light-hearted fun.

Ponting and his bitches need a sense of humour.

Bullseye

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
I am a cricket fan, and an AUSTRALIAN fan! What on earth is a POM doing on the Australian cricket awards! It does not make sense! I had to edit my DVD that I recorded this on to delete the fool off the DVD! It wasted my time!

Jeez! What a bloody whinger!

iggy plop

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
It may just be me but I agree with Ponting on this one! I didn't really find it funny, I thought it was quite disrespectful actually. Tuffers should leave us alone and then we will be happy!

Whether it was funny or not, the whole episode proves what precious gits our Aussie cricket team are. It was a light-hearted jibe at an awards night FFS!!!! Tuffers is a joker and always has been. Take it for what it is. So much for the Aussie spirit of taking the piss.

Your last sentence suggests you are about 10 years or younger.

iggy plop

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
It is completely different. Tuffers has basically no right to brag on becuase he was crap! ?

He took 121 more Test wickets than you did pal.

And you say Tuffers had no right to brag - I think every pommy has the right to brag after what they've been through cricket-wise over the last 19-20 years.

The fact it was that jester Tuffnel commenting made it even more light-hearted.

lockyno1

Post Whore
JJ said:
and your nails...:shock:

No just my hair thanks (and I am a male FFS!). I was able to fix my hair last night so it is fine now. I just can't go surfing for a couple of days which annoys me a bit!

lockyno1

Post Whore
iggy plop said:
Whether it was funny or not, the whole episode proves what precious gits our Aussie cricket team are. It was a light-hearted jibe at an awards night FFS!!!! Tuffers is a joker and always has been. Take it for what it is. So much for the Aussie spirit of taking the piss.

Your last sentence suggests you are about 10 years or younger.

Nope, I'm 21!

JJ

Immortal
your Mum must be so proud that you'll be leaving home in the next decade

Iafeta

Referee
Tufnell wasn't completely cr@p either.

The 1991-1992 series against New Zealand he bowled like a genius; New Zealand hadn't been beaten at home for a very long time (over a decade?), Tufnell was the deciding factor.

lockyno1

Post Whore
JJ said:
your Mum must be so proud that you'll be leaving home in the next decade

I don't live at home, I live on the beach in Cronulla! I left home 2 years ago!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
Tufnell wasn't completely cr@p either.

The 1991-1992 series against New Zealand he bowled like a genius; New Zealand hadn't been beaten at home for a very long time (over a decade?), Tufnell was the deciding factor.

He bowls like Ashley Giles! Does not spin the ball at all and waits for the pitch to crack up to have any spin whatsoever! And you guys think Hauritz doesn't spin the ball! Well Tuffnell spins it less!

anjado

Juniors
Tuffnell won the last test of the 97 ashes series by himself almost
so he did do something against australia

lockyno1

Post Whore
anjado said:
Tuffnell won the last test of the 97 ashes series by himself almost
so he did do something against australia

Oh great, it was 4-0 before that match wasn't it? Talk about performing when there was NO pressure whatsoever!

Latest posts