What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the bottom 3

Surely

Post Whore
Mr Saab said:
i dont know how anyone can hate the sharks really. They are like a person in a group that doesnt really say much or draws attention to themselves.
I will say that if people thought the tigers/dogs/chooks fans were arrogant after they won a GF...i cant imagine what this place would be like if the sharks ever won it. Fortunately i cant ever see that happening...ohhhh....in the next 20 yrs.

Now if you had of just stuck to the bold text ..

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
:lol: now you're telling me what i said? I know what i said, and i even dumbed it down for an idiot like you. if you cant grasp it after being told twice, then you've got problems.

i honestly don't know who will finish in the bottom 3. predicitions like this are useless at the start of the year, because honestly no one knows who will finish there. the tigers were tipped for the spoon by many last year and look how they finished. one thing i do know is that the raiders will not finish last.

You don't see the contradiction, you moron

Raider Azz

Bench
DRRRAGONS said:
i honestly don't know who will finish in the bottom 3. predicitions like this are useless at the start of the year, because honestly no one knows who will finish there. the tigers were tipped for the spoon by many last year and look how they finished. one thing i do know is that the raiders will not finish last.

You don't see the contradiction, you moron
:lol: you're still trying? i don't see the contradiction because i know what i said. even if i may have worded it incorrectly, i re-worded it just for you but you still can't seem to grasp what i was saying. give up buddy :)

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
i don't see the contradiction because i know what i said. even if i may have worded it incorrectly,

Ok in future I'll just pretend what say actually makes sense

Dogs Of War

Coach
What makes me laugh is that people kept on telling Dogs supporters how overated Anasta was, but now he's gone, the Dogs are wooden spoon contenders.

jack coburn

Juniors
souths spoon 4 sure
warriors
tigers to much pressure

anyone who says the dogs is kidding,theyve got more internationals than any other side 7

Johns Magic

Referee
jack coburn said:
anyone who says the dogs is kidding,theyve got more internationals than any other side 7

El Masri hardly counts.

Ryan is average.

Utai has been found out in the last couple of years.

Sonny-Bill will miss a large part of the season.

Tonga didn't show alot when he returned from injury last year.

Sherwin is nowhere near the player he was in '04.

Holdsworth is no Anasta.

They lacked leadership without Price last season.

I just don't see it happening for them this year. They have the forwards, but they're found wanting in other areas.

missmini

Juniors
13 Cronulla
14 Canberra
15 Warriors

Sorry to the Cronulla supporters here but I just really think they'll be missing Peachey and their forwards. Top 3

1 Dragons
2 Bulldogs
3 Nth QLD or Eels

raidersforme

Juniors
I think it is way to early eg injury, suspension and form but here is my three

15 panthers
14 warriors
13 roosters
these will be close

Reasons

Panthers there back row espcially 2 and 4 i see them experiencing and losing just to be able to fing the right pairing for next year rebuild year even more so if gower leaves

Warriors what can you say 4 points down culling players salary's even if deferred it still hurts harmony and no stacey jones great forward muster will see them regain themselves but not far up the ladder

Rorters halves is the key to them not geling have great potential on bench and in pl not playing in ideal spots and putting others in pl will cost have lost a lot of impact that got them into finals as clubs have adapted to rooster's style they have not expanded trying to with new buys but will find that complasentnense is adrift and will suffer

my thoughts anyway

Regards

Goleel

Juniors
I can't write off the Raiders simply because they've got a lot of dedication in that side, they've been significantly worse than most rosters in terms of star power and natural talent but always seem to win their share of games. They snuck into the finals several times with average rosters playing a tough brand of footy. I can't see them in the bottom three, as long as they stick to the way Elliot has been coaching them the past few years. How many times have they been flogged in the last few years? I don't think it'd be many. That says it all about their side, they always put up a decent fight against all teams. They wont make the eight, but they'll win enough games to avoid the bottom three.

My bottom three would be the Warriors for sure, their playing roster was below average before they started 4 points behind the pack. Look at their side this week, average halves, average backs, average bench. Once Wiki and Price go off that side will crumble. No depth, one of the worst starting 17's in the comp, internal strife, starting behind the pack, they've got no hope.

Souths. I liked their lineup this year, until I saw the side they've named this week. It just screams of the sides they've had the past few years, good, but not good enough. They'll win games, I think all the bottom three will win at least 7 or 8 games, but they'll cop injuries, and they'll be exposed.

Penrith. The coaching troubles just add to their dramas. They were bad last year, they've started this year with a worse roster, and injuries to key players. Gower can try and repent all he wants, but while you've got Matt Cross, Craig Stapleton, Frank Puletua and Bryan Norrie leading your engine room, you ain't going nowhere. Rubbish backs (yes, Rooney, Wesser and Lewis can play, but the backups, and the lineup this week, they are hopeless), average forwards, injuries, no depth, internal strife, sacked coach, it spells disaster for my liking.

I don't mind being proven wrong, so I'll watch this season pan out, but if I had to choose a bottom three, which I have, that's who I pick, for those reasons.

Humphrey

Juniors
South Warriors Raiders but think Newcastle will give them a run for the money on the bottom three

Steelers4eva

Juniors
Go Nulla said:
13 Knights
14 Warriors
15 Dragqueens

Go Nulla,

To steal a line from a movie I saw once "only 2 things come out of CRONULLA, queers and steers, I don't see no horns on you boy":lol:

15 Warriors
14 Panthers
13 Rabbits and Sharks

Latest posts