What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

eelz47

Coach
i reckon apec was really a put on, and the riot police/swap/army etc etc are really just in town for this game :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
V1er said:
NZ did a black out, maybe we could do a blue and gold out. the more people wearing parra jerseys the better.

We wanna do a blue and gold IN, not out ;-)

107 is not a bay, its an Aisle according to my tickets (108) to you still might be on the North Side of the Aisle and Safely in eels Territory (by about 3 feet of concrete).

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
My apologies - in every other stadium it works in Bays.

We are in AISLE 107

JessEel said:
My apologies - in every other stadium it works in Bays.

We are in AISLE 107

Cools so either which way, you are in the Centre of the Ground. (Aisle 107 runs along the 50 metre line).

So now you just have to hope that you are north of the Aisle (toward Aisle 108) and you will be safely in the Eels section.

Telstra Stadium is different to others because of the Numbering System, but it does work and will normally lead to less confusion and time for people to get to their seats.

strider

Post Whore
yeah 107 is the middle aisle - and it'd be swell if the north side was parra fans

however they have advertised it kinda whacky, making out like anything 107 is bulldogs - so i imagine there'll be a mix

ByRd

First Grade
I read that someone is going to bring in big flags but just letting you know that the pole/stick can not be longer than 1m otherwise you wont be allowed to bring it on but its ok if you brig in big flags etc. without the poles, stadium security are annoying on that issue so just letting you guys know.

Also, i think its good that the bays have been split, it will seem like a soccer game with eacxh set of fans on one half of the stadium each, should be good, alot of bulldogs tickets in supporters area are selling fast, especially those in cat 2, should be awsome....cant wait for it!!!

V1er

Juniors
Hope people make sure they know what bays are the supporter bays. The woman tried to stick me right in the middle of the bulldog fans, she said there was no specific supporter bays. I had to explain to her the eels bays were on the other side, so i ended up getting section 114.

Suitman

Post Whore
V1er said:
Hope people make sure they know what bays are the supporter bays. The woman tried to stick me right in the middle of the bulldog fans, she said there was no specific supporter bays. I had to explain to her the eels bays were on the other side, so i ended up getting section 114.

Ticketek employees are so f**king dumb.

Suity

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
dog lyf, Thanks for that - it was me that said about the flags, but don't worry - rowdy's taking the poles out of it. It'll just be a big piece of material

V1er said:

thats what im worried some ticketek biatch has done to my parents

V1er

Juniors
I could have also sworn when i checked this morning that concessions included pensioners, but when i asked her she said it was only under 16's, then i checked it again after i got back and it said concessions were only for under 16's. i think im going crazy

Parra-Fan

Juniors
mmmmm bit for telstra cant u sit anywhere well not anywhere but like buy tikets in category for n sit anywhere there

Latest posts