What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police harassed me: El Masri

2 True Blues

Coach
voltron said:
hahaha
u got in before me
i was talking to 2TB

i mean if he thinks El Mazri is exaggerating
fine
but making up stuff to back that up, means 2TB is doing exactly what he's accusing others of doing

Which part was made up kid. It would have happened that way for sure. No doubt whatsoever. EL MASRI is obviously a trouble maker for the sake of making trouble, as he has racial issues himself.

voltron

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
Which part was made up kid. It would have happened that way for sure. No doubt whatsoever. EL MASRI is obviously a trouble maker for the sake of making trouble, as he has racial issues himself.

you are so certain?
where are your facts?
do u know officers who were at the scene?
if Hazem is making such blatant lies then why hasnt the acting police commissioner said anything about it
the fact that you use the words "would have happened" that means its just conjecture on your part.
so do urself a favour and stop making stuff up, or back it up with a source

Dave Q

Coach
Bigfella said:
Exactly mate.

Hasim may well be calling for backup himself on Sunday when he starts getting menaced by Hayne Tahu Smith and Grothe!

"Menaced?" lol

The only things these blokes could menace is a tepid kebab after a day on the lager.

El Magic and Houd's have given these wallopers ample opportunity to tuck their batons in and say sorry and yet they are still holding out.

So why do they expect the community to help them when they want something?

Whoose in charge of their Public Relations?

Mugabe?

2 True Blues

Coach
Bigfella said:
Based on their race?

That is whole thing mate. They called for backup regardless to what his race was. In fact whose to say they even called any backup. Often other Police can here idiots carying on in the background over the radio when a car attempts to broadcast a location or call off etc ( or when doing a check ), they will take it upon themselves to drive by and check on each other just in case.

This incident is not even worthy of a thread, it's being blown right out of all proportion by those that think they know what actually goes in the real world.

I worked at Riverwood for seven years back in th early ninties, having worked at Kingsgrove and Hurstville prior to that. For those that are not familiar with Riverwood it's next to Lakemba and Bankstown basically.

The jobs in my memories are endless, but amongst the best are being attacked by atleast 25 lebanese after a foot pursuit and having arrested one of their mates from a stolen car ( They attacked me with four b 2's ) causing permanent damage to my right hand/wrist for life. Attending the scene when a father has stabbed his own arabic daughter and she lyes in a pool of her own blood while her mother comforts the father with a glass of water ( who stabbed her cause she wanted to move out of the house with some uni friends like all good Aussies would do ). The constant pack mentality robberies of poor elderly individuals, Having your head smashed in by a jemmy bar wielding nut cause you were too trusting in the past and your ESP skills were not working well that particular day as you didnt sleep well the night before ( Like we all do at times ). The memory list is truly endless. ***But it is the strength in character to not get emotionally involved, and hold a grudge etc after attending these things for over 18 years, that I feel shows the strength of character in a good copper.***

People really have NO idea at all what it would be like at times. The only people who dont want to give id are those with A/ Something to hide, B/ They want to cause trouble for the sake of causing trouble, for reasons only known to themselves. Usually stemming from some kind of paranoid belief that they are being singled out for a reason that simply does not exist. :crazy:

2 True Blues

Coach
voltron said:
you are so certain?
where are your facts?
do u know officers who were at the scene?
if Hazem is making such blatant lies then why hasnt the acting police commissioner said anything about it
the fact that you use the words "would have happened" that means its just conjecture on your part.
so do urself a favour and stop making stuff up, or back it up with a source

The acting police commissioner would know absolutely nothing. He sits in an office doing nothing. In fact you could put Humphrey B bear in the seat and it would make no difference at all at a street cop level. This bloke would have been covering his arse like all the pretend coppers at that level do. they care but one thing. Their own careers and to do as little as humanly possible. LMAO. The thought that what this bloke says is final makes me laugh. These clowns know f**k all anyway unless some other bloke who wasnt even there tells them something, do you think he actually went and personally spoke to the officers who were at the scene. Hilarious... . LOL...:crazy: :lol: :lol:

voltron

Juniors
hey 2TB
im not saying he has it right or anything
but it seems that you are telling others not to make assumptions, but then make your own
i probably agree with you, it probably is blown out of proportion
and the reaction of Hazem doesnt match the action
but dont stop other from expressing their opinion, based on what they know
if you have more knowledge then share it with everyone. alot of people want to know
but your assumptions are as helpful as others

2 True Blues

Coach
My so called assumptions come from over 18 years of street level face to face experience. Not from theory, but from practice.

I am not objecting to others having their own opinions nor have I ever. Though agree that some of the 'assumptions' on this thread are have been hilarious and hard not to make comment about at times.

EL MASRI appears to have some serious racist issues though, as the 5000 something Police that I would have worked with over an 18 year period have never been racists. I have worked with Lebanese, Aboriginals, Greek, Asian, Italian, Maltese, Spanish, American, Canadian, what ever , and I consider one and all to be my brothers and sisters in arms. However would not except them if they were outwardly racist to anyone. The " accusation " is simply outragious.

And made and discussed about by persons whom could in no way know what this kind of situation would in fact truly entail. I however obviously would have a better idea than most if not all on this thread as have been doing it for about half of life counting nappy stage. LOL.....

If anything comes out f this it will be the public awareness that El MASRI has racial issues. That's all. His actions are foolish to say the least, if he thinks trying to encourage people not to produce ID is a good thing for this country. We can have REAL criminals who have just killed your mother and are getting away refusing to show ID behind the mask of racism. That can only be a good thing for society. Thanks EL MASRI , you are great ambassader and example for the youth of society, and an asset to our GREAT country mate. We thank you !!;-) :lol: :lol:

Back to the footy, enjoy.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Based on this one incident though 2TB... he's been a role model - great with kids and so on, outstanding community figure etc... are your prepared to condemn him simply because you have years of police work affecting your view?

Game_Breaker

Coach
We should point out that El Masri never falt out refused, he was willing to show ID if the police simply gave him a reason. He claims they didnt

Game_Breaker

Coach
2 True Blues said:
The jobs in my memories are endless, but amongst the best are being attacked by atleast 25 lebanese after a foot pursuit and having arrested one of their mates from a stolen car ( They attacked me with four b 2's ) causing permanent damage to my right hand/wrist for life. Attending the scene when a father has stabbed his own arabic daughter and she lyes in a pool of her own blood while her mother comforts the father with a glass of water ( who stabbed her cause she wanted to move out of the house with some uni friends like all good Aussies would do ). The constant pack mentality robberies of poor elderly individuals, Having your head smashed in by a jemmy bar wielding nut cause you were too trusting in the past and your ESP skills were not working well that particular day as you didnt sleep well the night before ( Like we all do at times ). The memory list is truly endless. ***But it is the strength in character to not get emotionally involved, and hold a grudge etc after attending these things for over 18 years, that I feel shows the strength of character in a good copper.***

What has the got to do with anything?

bulldog

Bench
5000 something Police that I would have worked with over an 18 year period have never been racists.

Give me 5000 people from any walk of life and there are bound to be a few racists amongst other assorted traits, that's pretty bloody naive.

Spike

First Grade
I'm in the job and would honestly say that most police along with the majority of society are prejudice against some kind of minority/ies such as race, sex, religion etc to a certain degree. Whether people admit to it or live in denial about it because it's politicically incorrect to freely admit to it, it's human nature to critise fundamental beliefs that differ from your own.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
2 True Blues said:
If anything comes out f this it will be the public awareness that El MASRI has racial issues. That's all. His actions are foolish to say the least, if he thinks trying to encourage people not to produce ID is a good thing for this country. We can have REAL criminals who have just killed your mother and are getting away refusing to show ID behind the mask of racism. That can only be a good thing for society. Thanks EL MASRI , you are great ambassader and example for the youth of society, and an asset to our GREAT country mate. We thank you !!;-) :lol: :lol:

Back to the footy, enjoy.

What a load of absolute crap. I don't believe you are a police officer.

Your example is ridiculous.

innsaneink

Referee
Dodger said:
Something outside of football means you don't like watching him play? :roll:

The race stuff is over the top but so is your reaction to it champ. Take a breather.

This has definitely changed my view on him for the negative.....I know this will mean sfa to most here, but if theres a couple thinking the same just in this thread alone, there will be many more inthe entire RL community thinking similarly.

I still believe he has best intentions at heart with what he says, I think his manager who has been down this racism/anti discrimation/cops road before has a lot to answer for.

:crazy: "What other reason CAN it be??" makes Hazem look as weak as piss.

[furrycat]

Coach
gunnamatta bay said:
What a load of absolute crap. I don't believe you are a police officer.

Your example is ridiculous.

Well I can vouch for him being a police officer; so wake up to yourself
Stop thinking you're so high and mighty Gunna.

Latest posts