What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Gains and Losses for 2006

girvie

Staff member
Canterbury have also signed Bears winger Lester Salanoa. He was the 2nd highest Try scorer in Premier League this year with 19 tries.

Thats 3 Bears backs the Bulldogs have now signed. :evil:

richies

Juniors
it appear the dogs have a heap of props in 2006

anyone know if we have anthony hadley for next year??? hope so

Bluebag

Juniors
N ikkiShark,

Cliffy has one more year and Lafi is a Newtown contracted player not Sharks, he was just invited to train with the squad over summer.

Daza_06

Juniors
I heard that Russell Aitken of Cronulla is off to North Queensland nxt season anyone else heard anything

NikkiShark

Juniors
Bluebag said:
N ikkiShark,

Cliffy has one more year and Lafi is a Newtown contracted player not Sharks, he was just invited to train with the squad over summer.
thanks for clearing that up for me Bluebag :D

girvie

Staff member
Daza_06 said:
I heard that Russell Aitken of Cronulla is off to North Queensland nxt season anyone else heard anything
I heard a rumour but i haven't seen anything confirmed.

Vicious

Bench
MrCharisma said:
Just heard;

Jason Wells (Canterbury) to Manly
Filinga Filiga (Canterbury) to Wests

I`ve seen a bit of Wells play and he looks to be a decent talent. A tall rangy lock he looks to have good ball skills, he`s a very talkative player an onfield leader.'Also just wondering if you can confirm if Filiga has signed with the Wests Magpies or the Wests Tigers??? I`m assuming it would be the Wests Tigers???

MrCharisma

Bench
Vicious said:
I`ve seen a bit of Wells play and he looks to be a decent talent. A tall rangy lock he looks to have good ball skills, he`s a very talkative player an onfield leader.'Also just wondering if you can confirm if Filiga has signed with the Wests Magpies or the Wests Tigers??? I`m assuming it would be the Wests Tigers???

He's signed with Balmain/Ryde/Eastwood Tigers

yappy

Bench
don't know if this has been mentioned as I haven't been following the thread.
Heard a rumour that Aaron Sweeney was heading to Nth Qld from a usually reliable source

Latest posts