What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puffing Willie sparks controversy

Sonic Star

Juniors
adamkungl said:
f**k even the Souths fans aren't jumping on this. What a rag of a paper.

You can't find a thread on here with out some Rooster fan mentioning Souths :lol:

I found the other pic funny, where he's doing the V and Tongue gesture, gave me a laugh for a few seconds, than i turned the page.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sonic Star said:
You can't find a thread on here with out some Rooster fan mentioning Souths :lol:

I found the other pic funny, where he's doing the V and Tongue gesture, gave me a laugh for a few seconds, than i turned the page.

Nah I didn't mean it in a bagging Souths way. If there was anyone that was gonna use this as an excuse to bag us though, other than Abz, it would be you lot though. Would be same vice versa. But this story, lol.

One could be forgiven for thinking Souths was spelt Palestine and Roosters spelt Israel.

That would make some parts of Sydney spelt Gaza and Lake Kippax Moore Park spelt The Dead Sea.

Who puts their hand up for being Hamas ?

TiLLs

Juniors
I'd be far more concerned about that awefull looking growth on his left shoulder tbh...

sack the bastard immediately

ABZ you are the weakest link ... goodbye
cornelia.jpg

perverse said:
nice work. can you make me a dildo with timmah, moffo or razors name on it please? :D

LMAO

JB

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
Is it just me or does the woman in the pic, look like the midget prostitute in total recall ?

totalrecallmidget1.jpg

Nah. More like the mutant one with 3 tits!

Dave Q

Coach
10,000 kids have seen this picture and given up smoking.

Who the fug would want to end up like this deranged brain dead tool?

or the bloke next to her...

badav

Bench
jeezus. these journalists should be thanking their lucky stars that at the end of the day they get paid (and probably pretty well) to write complete rubbish stories with no substance like this.

Charlie124

First Grade
Big Willie and Thurstons drunken sleeping, smoking rampage

arent these two the new bad boys of Rugby League?!!

isnt some former AFL great facing jailtime for smashing a glass into his girlfriends face and fleeing the scene earlier this week?? im pretty sure that happend.

OVP

Coach
I dont care about ANYONE's opinions except Abz's ... I know people that can care for you Abz ... they might wear white coats, but they WILL care for you, sunshine. When the disease that makes you want to wreck a train takes over, my friends in their white coats CAN AND WILL help you.