What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Earl, Elkin, Dank, fargged up hair dude.

Flanno is collateral damage.

Btw who was at the wheel as in chairman?

Vin Fizz

Bench
My guess is that ASADA suspect, due to circumstantial evidence, that some of the substances that were administered may be performance enhancing. I say circumstantial because it's most likely based on association (Danks) and it would seem Elkins practices. But they just don't have the evidence they need to seek an infraction. So, ala cold case, they'll continue on never really closing the case until something emerges that brings the heat and light back on. So ill put my haggots on the line. If one of the sharkies gets infarcted for performance enhancing ElephantJuice by the seasons end 2014 ill never post on here again. Who'll match me?

drago brelli

Bench
My guess is that ASADA suspect, due to circumstantial evidence, that some of the substances that were administered may be performance enhancing. I say circumstantial because it's most likely based on association (Danks) and it would seem Elkins practices. But they just don't have the evidence they need to seek an infraction. So, ala cold case, they'll continue on never really closing the case until something emerges that brings the heat and light back on. So ill put my haggots on the line. If one of the sharkies gets infarcted for performance enhancing ElephantJuice by the seasons end 2014 ill never post on here again. Who'll match me?
Vin, let's speculate some more.....what are the substances you think were 'administered' to the players?

SadShark

Bench
It seems the only evidence they have is a f**ken report we did ourselves.

......is why this club still has no premiership. Other clubs are up to their retinas in this shit, but are smart enough to cover their arses.

f**k, the whole sorry saga wasn't even for a premiership winning exercise FFS. We follow a dumb club.

I sure as shit hope more than the culture changes in the joint once this development goes through.

Being the queer f**king idiot Sharks supporter that I am for so long has to be worth something doesn't it............doesn't it??????

Which part dont you understand you dopey K.h.unt?
David Smith " substances to this day, are unknown".

it is THE most important line of the day. ASADA are required by the ACT, to hand out infradtion notices immediately they have information. Not wait until they have more.
So by that yiou can infer that the ASADA report, has nothing do do with what happened to today.
Today was about about player welfare & cleansing the brands through a headline grab.
Now wait for the watering down.

Exactly Reefy, and this has the NRL stench all over it, they suspend Flanno for 12 months basically 9 months with rehab.

So why did the NRL wait till December 17th, this is more strange, they waited till premership was finished then the world cup and the 2014 NRL draw, they waited till everything was finished nothing to upset anything they were pushing.

Why did they not hit us and Flanno imemdiately or day after we lost to Eagles, no they held back as didnt want to upset anything they had going.

This is typical of the NRL if they did it in September, Flanno could have been back by June they have set this up to wipe him out of 2014

I will match you Fizz should a shark get infraction notice from ASADA i will leave the forum

drago brelli

Bench
Exactly Reefy, and this has the NRL stench all over it, they suspend Flanno for 12 months basically 9 months with rehab.

So why did the NRL wait till December 17th, this is more strange, they waited till premership was finished then the world cup and the 2014 NRL draw, they waited till everything was finished nothing to upset anything they were pushing.

Why did they not hit us and Flanno imemdiately or day after we lost to Eagles, no they held back as didnt want to upset anything they had going.

This is typical of the NRL if they did it in September, Flanno could have been back by June they have set this up to wipe him out of 2014
Brilliant deduction, MESSIAH! Have you ever considered script writing? Vince Gilligan from Breaking Bad may want to make series 7 at Cronulla Leagues. Talk is he wants to replace Bryan Cranston with coach Flanagan.
Dear oh, dear.......wait for it, I feel a heap of abuse coming my way from Senior Counsel in residence, Reefy.

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
Unfortunately for Vin and messiah I dont think asada have a reasonable doubt burden of proof but we shall see.

Thats why I've said the NRL and asada are complicit, having investigated dank before if they had any concerns they should have alerted clubs, poor governance in my books.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Unfortunately for Vin and messiah I dont think asada have a reasonable doubt burden of proof but we shall see.
Thats why I've said the NRL and asada are complicit, having investigated dank before if they had any concerns they should have alerted clubs, poor governance in my books.

Mmm interesting thoughts there. They would have to have some "threshold" for want of a better expression to that end otherwise testing wouldnt be necessary. Whilst i'm sure mere suspicion isnt enough it's clear to me that they need something that they dont currently have (in the abscence of postive tests and a positive ID on the substance) otherwise i cant fathom why they wouldnt have acted by now. Look, i know government departments can be slow and pondorous, and i'd suggest that ASADA would beat to no one elses drum. Due course would take its course. But it just doesn't stack up for me. Maybe its like a Lance scenario i dont know but , like Mesiah, the longer it goes the more confident I become.

To answer your question Drago, no speculation permitted champ . Youll get infarcted. ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.