What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders' shed

Titanic

First Grade
image.php

Welcome to the 2009 Queensland F7's Dressing Shed

Although the match won't be posted until this Sunday the 7th, I can advise that full-time will be blown on Wednesday the 17th, all according to the official draw.

We are allowed a team of eight (8), with five (5) starters and three (3) on the bench.

To give the team the best opportunity to defend the Shield, I would like all the available players to state their allegiance before the deadline of next Monday evening 9pm Sydney time with the team to be announced by the same time the next evening.

Final team and status board:

Starting Line-Up
Amadean (posted)
Azkatro (posted)
madunit (posted)
miccle (posted)
Titanic (posted)

Bench
Broncos_Warriors_Storm (waiting)
Mr. Fahrenheit (studying)
tits&tans (recovering)

+ secret agent in charge of oranges: Jesbass, which makes him our very own 'agent orange'.

tits&tans has very kindly designed the appropriately irreverent banners for the team... that's the Queensland spirit.

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
If I may, I'd like to put my name up for cutting up the oranges for the half time break. Go Queensland! :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
JB, you're in brother. Sharpen that knife and you can do a little creative hamstringing as you run behind the Blues' line - don't forget to squeeze in some juice as you slip by... acidic acid... aah I luv the smell of Dencorub in the morning.

Jesbass

First Grade
I hope you didn't misunderstand my post - I'm not asking to play, but just cut the oranges and provide morale support for the mighty Maroons.

Titanic

First Grade
Clear as a bell - the team of players will not be announced until next Tuesday, and by the week after that, at least a mountain of oranges.... thanks :)

Jesbass

First Grade
Woo! I'm allergic to citrus, though - I hope that won't cause any problems! :D

miccle

Bench
I hope the fact that I'm plying my trade south the border with the Rabbitohs doesn't hurt my selection chances here. Queenslander through and through, and I'll be there if needed!

Titanic

First Grade
In a competition that has no boundaries, all are welcome.

We are, however, not an equal opportunity employer as there is nothing that can equal the opportunity to wear the sacred Maroon.

Azkatro

First Grade
I just cut myself and bled Maroon. So I am keen to represent my state once again!

Titanic

First Grade
Careful Az, go staunch that bleeding as every drop should be bottled, someone much wiser than I suggested you could stick it the hole in a dyke and save the Land.

Ama... arises from a bleary Mumbai sunrise, reincarnated as a bison.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
The squad expands by one player of two cities, two countries and three clubs but only one State... some sort of record... welcome BWS.

Awesome, i lived there for 13 years out of my 16 years of life. i gues being born in victoria will play not part in selection chances i hope. lol. ima victorian man, but when it comes to nsw, ill happily join QUEENSLAND to smash them blues, thanks for accepting me. hope im selected, ill have to show off for the panthers this week!

Dave Q

Coach
Dave Q here, sneaking around the back of the sheds, spiking the drinks!

Go those mighty blues!!:p

Titanic

First Grade
No need to sneak around, Dave. Come on in. And as far as spiking the drinks is concerned... load 'em up, it's going to be a long week or two for your lot anyway.

Dave Q

Coach
No need to sneak around, Dave. Come on in. And as far as spiking the drinks is concerned... load 'em up, it's going to be a long week or two for your lot anyway.

'roaches Rule!:p:cool:

nu sowf wails!
nu sowf wails!

One state to rule them all!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I plan to better my man of the match performance from last year - where I managed to score a season high 95.

I've found a good recipe for my origin articles, I'm going to stick with it.

Anyone who remembers last seasons article, get ready for another similar metaphor-a-thon.

I'm more pissedd off and fired up than ever before, I'd write articles for everyone at this stage!