What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2 -MNF- Titans v Sharks *live updates & discussion*

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:
Yeah better side in the last 20 minutes maybe. Up untill then we had less errors, more completion,less miss tackles.

The score was 16-12 with 20 mins to go. If the Sharks were the better side for 60 minutes like you claim then they should've been ahead by more than 4 and can't blame anyone but themselves for not finishing the Titans off.

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
Sharks weren't the better team. Don't be such a sore loser.

Sore loser? coming from you?
the king of making threads about crap whenever your maltese terriors lose.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShineDog

Juniors
Timmah said:
Flunked out on the first three games in my tips and powered home with 5/5 on the back of this one.

5/8 all up :D

LIKEWISE....great mines think alike.
Go the dogs.:lol:

ShineDog said:
WELL DONE TITANS ....GLAD TO SEE THEY WON ONE BEFORE THEY GET SMASHED BY THE DOGGIES IN ROUND THREE.
AND I MEAN SMASHED...FROM WHAT I HERE THE DOGS WILL WIN BY 40 PTS...THEY ARE DETERMINED TO DO RIGHT BY THEIR FANS AND BY THEMSELVES.

WELL DONE TO THE GOLD COAST, PRINCE PLAYED EXCELLENT. WOULD LOVE TO SEE ROGERS AND WEBSTER GET MORE BALL THOUGH.
HERE COME THE DOGGIES...

i dont think it will be a smashing, it wont be an easy game for us this week, hopefully sherwin plays this week, although it looks like folkes wants to give roberts another chance at halfback.

Shorty

Staff member
They almost did the same thing to the Dragons,get in right in the closing minutes.
They did it tonight,I'll be interested to see their next few games and see if the same thing pans outs...

Titanic

First Grade
Here are some numbers for the stats freaks - 26 people jammed around one computer, 13,000 kms from the game, no satellite coverage, tried 34 radio stations on the 'net and forgot about UL until now. Ended getting live up-dates from sportal.com.au ffffff frig frig frig friggin' great win.

DeeGan

Bench
Hats off to Scott Prince, Nathan Friend, Preston Campbell and Luke Bailey - great games from all four and they were not the only stand outs.

Kris Kahler was once again strong - "cream puff" some called him :lol:

I am off to celebrate history being made tonight, looking forward to Sunday's game at Telstra Stadium vs the Canterbury Bulldogs.

Well played Cronulla, unlucky to lose.

Lance Thompson - must be in the selectors minds again as a possibly Origin starter. He seemed to be everywhere as he was last week. Strong game.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Haha, tremendous win from the Titans. They showed plenty of guts and flair to come back against a Cronulla team that looks vastly improved on last season. I don't think the better side lost - as there was no terrible call that cost Cronulla. I just think that the Titans rode the occasion and the crowd home to record a win. They were hungrier.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Timmah said:
Sharks weren't the better team. Don't be such a sore loser.

They were the better team most of the game but shot themselves in the foot.

Good effort form the Titans to take advantage and win. Showed great composure which the sharks lacked.

Stonecutter

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Based on what exactly! Prince schooled Kimmorley!:lol:

Everyone knows Noddy is the weakest link in the team. Prince schooling him was to be expected but two players dont make up both teams performance.

lockyno1

Post Whore
SHARK-SPURS said:
Everyone knows Noddy is the weakest link in the team. Prince schooling him was to be expected but two players dont make up both teams performance.

Halfbacks win games and Prince was clearly the better one.

MSIH

Bench
SHARK-SPURS said:
They were the better team most of the game but shot themselves in the foot.

Good effort form the Titans to take advantage and win. Showed great composure which the sharks lacked.

In other words, you weren't the better side :roll:

DeeGan

Bench
Earlier in the thread I posted the winner of the individual battle between Prince and Kimmorley would most likely steer his team to victory - it happened. Prince was a deserved Man of the Match.

Johnathan Thurston is a sure thing for the QLD number seven though Prince will be right on his heels if he continues the form displayed in the last two weeks.

Latest posts