What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 Warriors v Sharks

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - what a game

Even finished well with some of our best players on the bench

some great games, Berry, Barnett, AFB Walker

Ale though looks out of his depth - I am sorry, maybe it’s because of his 1st hit up

JJ

Immortal
Reflecting more on this. The Sharks are a good side, no mistake. They weren’t at their best, but that had as much to do with our performance as anything. That was a seriously terrific performance, I’m not sure we’re quite a premiership contender yet, but we’re definitely in the top 4 race…. Injuries will play a role, and all things being equal I think the Panthers, South’s, Eels and maybe Melbourne have a bit much for us atm, but I’m even second guessing that now…

wonder if we have anything to throw at Haas, Jesus add him and we’re the shizzle

Grizzman

Juniors
Well that was thoroughly enjoyable! I loved that with about 10 to go, the camera panned to the sideline and there was SJ, Harris, Curran and Egan (I think?) watching the game (uninjured). Seriously when was the last time we had the luxury of protecting our guns at the back end of a game!!
So much to like. Their left edge with Talakai and Mulitalo were stifled the entire game, Rocco particularly stepped up (maybe eve a break out game?). Two great try savers on the edges with Montoya and Johnson, and some sweet sweet try assists from SJ.
Even with Harris off we looked sharp and dangerous and Walker really added some momentum when he came on.
Pretty happy right now.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Either way it was good to see the attack keep humming without him. If there was an issue with our early season attack (and it’s wasn’t really that sharp for the first half) it’s that it was all running through SJ and Tohu- with Metcalf and Walker creating opportunities now and CNK chiming into the backline more we have a ton more points of attack which makes us way harder to shit down as well as more resilient to injury.