What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R26 - Warriors v Dragons, Matchday

nswarrior

Juniors
Really looking forward to a big game tonight where a win will guarantee a top 4 finish and a home semi final.

Potentially a 7th win in a row which would be only the 2nd time we have achieved that together with a rare top 4 finish.

As a long suffering Warriors fan I still am pinching myself and can’t believe the season we are having esp. given the last 3 years.

I am a natural sceptic so want to see a couple more years from Webster before considering him in the elite group of coaches.

But I like what he has done with Curran. He made some tough calls on him and Curran looks fitter then I have ever seen him and has played well and earned a starting spot.

Team looks good, although Barnett is still out. I want to see a strong defensive game and a far better performance from the left edge and Montoya in particular

Warriors 36 -16

Go Warriors!!

Blair

Coach
Cheers guys, I'm working tonight, so won't be my usual, half-cut, self in the game-day thread.

sup42

Juniors
With the Dragons almost rolling the Storm, and all the other nothing to lose clubs coming out swinging, we certainly are in for a tough night.

Just what we need really.

I am not looking for a big win here, I want a low scoring finals type arm wrestle with us showing patience and class.

All eyes on Metcalf's edge in both attack and more importantly defence.

Hopefully Curran locks it down and takes that spot off Ford. Hopefully Metcalf, Pompey, and Montoya help him to do that.

Last night we saw what a determined side can do. Looks like if we stay in 3rd we play the Panthers in round one of the finals, I like that option.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Am I missing something or aren't we already guaranteed a home final?

5th and 6th play at home against 7th and 8th, and we can't finish lower than 6th.

nswarrior

Juniors
With the Dragons almost rolling the Storm, and all the other nothing to lose clubs coming out swinging, we certainly are in for a tough night.

Just what we need really.

I am not looking for a big win here, I want a low scoring finals type arm wrestle with us showing patience and class.

All eyes on Metcalf's edge in both attack and more importantly defence.

Hopefully Curran locks it down and takes that spot off Ford. Hopefully Metcalf, Pompey, and Montoya help him to do that.

Last night we saw what a determined side can do. Looks like if we stay in 3rd we play the Panthers in round one of the finals, I like that option.
Panthers losing yesterday has shown that the competition is more open than I thought. Yes, they had a couple of players out but they are beatable

Cheers guys, I'm working tonight, so won't be my usual, half-cut, self in the game-day thread.
6pm Friday time slot sucks as can't catch it live from start, so do the family thing and then sit down to yell at the TV when the kids are in bed!

vvvrulz

Coach
A crazy start! Almost a try from the kick off, but Dragons tap the ball forward into CNK for a knock on.

Wakey wakey boys.

vvvrulz

Coach
Trading sets and penalties, no score 5 mins in.

Metcalf put it down while hot, interesting with TMM around the corner.