What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 17 Gameday Warriors v Dragons

nswarrior

Juniors
I have had a shit week at work and no Warriors games for 2 weeks, so really looking forward to this one

only 2 changes to the team from 2 weeks ago, Barnett out due to suspension and Walker in plus Ali out due to injury and Barry in. I think Barnett really lifts the team and is a big loss but Walker has also been good

Dragons team looks quite strong on paper and have been our bogey team

We really need to be fired up and be ready for an arm wrestle esp for the 1st 60.

Warriors 28-16

Go the Wahs!!!

nswarrior

Juniors
Wondering if it’s time to crack open a beer or wait another hour so that I don’t peak too early

sup42

Juniors
Wondering if it’s time to crack open a beer or wait another hour so that I don’t peak too early

Just having a beer now. Hope you are enjoying your tipple. Chips and magi onion dip.
Got a late supper for after the game, plain cold Lamb sandwiches with a dash of Watties sauce, all stacked up in me click clack box.

I made the sandwiches this afternoon, a bit of a game day habit for night games. Always feel like something plain to soak the drink up before bed.

nswarrior

Juniors
No surprises in the final line-up

Walker is on the bench and Lussick is the 18th man
A little bit of late money in the Dragkns.

Warriors with the 3rd best defence in the competition though and expecting a close 1st 60 minutes. If we don’t fall behind we will finish it off in the last 20.

Up the Wahs!

Nine had a feature in SJ.
Nice to have a better Friday night time.
Probably not the best in NZ with a 10pm kickoff.
Terrible record against the Dragon need to start to fix.

Matua

Bench
Just having a beer now. Hope you are enjoying your tipple. Chips and magi onion dip.
Got a late supper for after the game, plain cold Lamb sandwiches with a dash of Watties sauce, all stacked up in me click clack box.

I made the sandwiches this afternoon, a bit of a game day habit for night games. Always feel like something plain to soak the drink up before bed.
Everything screams NZ except for the bolded bit where you go full Aussie bogan.

Montoya loses ball in tackle 20m out.
SJ indicating a strip.
Challenge early.
SJ in the way on the best angle.
Challenge lost, but kept as inconclusive.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I've always said that the ref Adam Gee hates kiwi teams. Never forgot when he robbed the kiwi ferns against the Jillaroos.