What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 // Knights 6-32 Broncos @ Hunter // Good Fri 7.40pm

Round 7 result :: Knights vs Broncos

• Them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Joey just mentioned it in commentary, we can't seem to go around them, go up the middle.

Burns

First Grade
Our completion rate is 94%, we've had more of the ball. Good to be on the board but the score is still amazing to me.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Shit. Hate to say it coz Mamo is going good, but Aku would've got that, I guess he knows Mullens play a bit better

Spot On

Coach
Enough ball and field position to win two games already. Their defence is outstanding and ours not good enough.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I can't believe the possession, field position, and completion rate we have versus that score. The better team in offense, but nothing doing when it comes to the last tackle.

Whats Doing

Bench
The titans showed last week that the way to beat the Broncs is to go down the middle. Their defence out wide is too good.

Need Mcmanus and Mamo to get into dummy half an scoot

perverse

Referee
Yeah, I just said in the game day thread, if Mamo was riding the touchline he would have caught that. Aku would have had that.

perverse

Referee
And yeah, we're playing well but not using enough variety in attack. Also the Broncos defence has been first class, they're giving zero away cheaply tonight.

Frederick

Staff member
He had Tyrone on the inside, and had Joey on the outside but left it too late for either and had to take it himself.

perverse

Referee
Yeah Willie has been great. There's a lot of good performers out there actually, I don't feel that many blokes in the spine are in that category though. We need more creativity now, because the Broncos are giving us nothing for free.

Johns Magic

Referee
He had Tyrone on the inside, and had Joey on the outside but left it too late for either and had to take it himself.

I think Tyrone was too deep all along and the only chance he had a clean pass to Leilua was as soon as he busted the line. Every player would have held and tried to draw the fullback in that situation but unfortunately by the time he got to the fullback the pass was covered by Bronco defenders.

I'm not a Houston fan but I don't think he could've done much else.