What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R7 Sat - Panthers v Raiders *Spoilers*

Y2Eel

First Grade
mongoose said:
atleast we dont have brett finch and super coach hagan

Touche....

BTW If canberra do keep up their good form and get a bit of consistency they may push for a top 8 spot...

Y2Eel said:
LOL :crazy: You sure your not watching the 1990 Grandfinal replay???

Canberra tonight sucked But not as much as penrith lucky for them, Your forwards suck your backs are just as bad, Its funny listening to canberra fans saying how Henry has a tough job finding spots for Carney and the other injured players....

Your a dead set fool, granted, it wasnt the best game we've played, but to say we sucked? Get your hand off what you think you have down stairs.....

As for round 4, if this y2moron wants to talk about sucking, how about the way canberra played that night? Oh no, thats right, the eels were stellar.....

legend

Coach
Y2Eel said:
LOL :crazy: You sure your not watching the 1990 Grandfinal replay???

Canberra tonight sucked But not as much as penrith lucky for them, Your forwards suck your backs are just as bad, Its funny listening to canberra fans saying how Henry has a tough job finding spots for Carney and the other injured players....

Youre a f**ken twat pal and don't know sh*t about League.

Canberra are on six points just like the Eels albeit you have a game in hand. You are probably one of those armchair "experts" who tipped Canberra for the spoon.

BTW, haven't seen too many Eels premierships of late. In fact, it's been 21 years and counting since the last one dickhead!

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
There is always some idiots that ride off Canberra when they win,they are probably the same that ride off the tigers early too.

Y2Eel

First Grade
legend said:
Youre a f**ken twat pal and don't know sh*t about League.

Canberra are on six points just like the Eels albeit you have a game in hand. You are probably one of those armchair "experts" who tipped Canberra for the spoon.

BTW, haven't seen too many Eels premierships of late. In fact, it's been 21 years and counting since the last one dickhead!

Geez and i thought it was hard to fish :lol:................

Your the dude who does the whole 2sm thing So you have to know more about league then me :roll:

Hurriflatch

Referee
serious though Legend

Canberra did play very well tonight and they are one side outside of Parra that I actually like to see go well (add Warriors and now Titans to that list) but in saying that I doubt that Carney and a couple of others won't walk straight back into the side when he is back.

Y2Eel

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
Your a dead set fool, granted, it wasnt the best game we've played, but to say we sucked? Get your hand off what you think you have down stairs.....

As for round 4, if this y2moron wants to talk about sucking, how about the way canberra played that night? Oh no, thats right, the eels were stellar.....

Thought you would be in a good mood after a convincing win.... Look up a few post ...

Y2Eel

First Grade
legend said:

Actually i tipped penrith for the spoon.... and If iam an armchair expert whats that make yourself?

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Parrra are always chokers even without brian smith.
without Hindmarsh to carry the whole team they would be lucky to beat a pub side full of piss.
Oh but i have to say how good are there halves in Finch and Smith,biggest wingers and chokers of the comp.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Raiding Dazz said:
Parrra are always chokers even without brian smith.
without Hindmarsh to carry the whole team they would be lucky to beat a pub side full of piss.
Oh but i have to say how good are there halves in Finch and Smith,biggest wingers and chokers of the comp.

Beat Canberra round 4 even without Finch...

Your Right on Hindmarsh though he Came back when the Eels won the first 3 games...

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Thats why you beat us cause he wasnt playing.
Hindmarsh is the best player in the game by my standards cause he is everywhere

Mate I was in a great mood until I came here and saw you rubbishing what was a pretty reasonable performance from an understrength raiders team..for the record I still think your a tool.

Y2Eel

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
Mate I was in a great mood until I came here and saw you rubbishing what was a pretty reasonable performance from an understrength raiders team..for the record I still think your a tool.

Yeh well It was all in jest but being as thick as two bits of wood wouldnt have helped you relise that ;-)

Latest posts